Hilarious Mathowology video. Who were the Kemites? They ruled the Land you call Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They went from "We Wuz Kangz" to "We Wuz Extraterrestrial and Shieet". :siilaanyolaugh:

What pissed me off about this video is they claim after the Arab invasion, the native black African tribes migrated to modern-day Nigeria, Ghana and across West Africa all the way to South Africa. I mean have they not heard of the Bantu expansion and did they not know the Byzantine Empire once occupied Egypt and apparently, it was inhabited by Coptic people according to the Roman viceroys?
:ayaanswag:

Anyways, it's a hilarious video so enjoy it. :pachah1:

Hammond

It's never that deep
Loud and proud lads
6.jpg

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The original Egyptians were black. Kemet itself means black. Its a fact they resembled modern day Nubians. The ‘we wuz kingz’ people are actually historically accurate.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They went from "We Wuz Kangz" to "We Wuz Extraterrestrial and Shieet". :siilaanyolaugh:

What pissed me off about this video is they claim after the Arab invasion, the native black African tribes migrated to modern-day Nigeria, Ghana and across West Africa all the way to South Africa. I mean have they not heard of the Bantu expansion and did they not know the Byzantine Empire once occupied Egypt and apparently, it was inhabited by Coptic people according to the Roman viceroys?

Anyways, it's a hilarious video so enjoy it. :pachah1:

They're tryna omit the bantus' origin. They originated from Cameroon, and not this bs:pachah1:.. It's even funny checking the comments section full of pro black weirdo..

Why are madows so obsessed with Ancient Egypt?
The early Egyptians were black (dark-skinned) but not negro. That's a huge distinction to make. But since they claim anyone with black skin like us, I guess Ancient Egypt is just also up for grabs.
:hmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why are madows so obsessed with Ancient Egypt?
The early Egyptians were black (dark-skinned) but not negro. That's a huge distinction to make. But since they claim anyone with black skin like us, I guess Ancient Egypt is just also up for grabs.
:hmm:
Yeah, that's the difference.. darkskin definitely doesn't mean negro/bantu.. who knows it was maybe the afars or us Somalis who built the pyramid due to some similarities in culture that resembled ours and theirs :siilaanyolaugh:
So yeah, We Wuz kangz, We wuz punts, :fittytousand:

The thing I hate most about the ancient Egyptian propaganda being pushed out is that Arabs significantly changed ancient Egypt when they were one of the last outside groups to invade and takeover Egypt. Before them was the Greeks , Roman’s , and I think some other central Asian groups . The destruction of ancient Egyptian and it’s true identity was complete long before these big nosed midgets came out the sand dunes

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The original Egyptians were black. Kemet itself means black. Its a fact they resembled modern day Nubians. The ‘we wuz kingz’ people are actually historically accurate.

This video is saying they were Negroid that fled to Nigeria all the way to South Africa which is completely false.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Yh at this point people are stupid to think the ancient Egyptians were some arabs.
They got their arab blood after the mass immigration of bedouins Hashemites to egypt and mixing and conversions after abu bakrs conquest against the romans. Even before the roman invasions the Egyptians (copts) had greek blood especially in alexandria and ismailia and surrounding areas. The true true pharaohs and egyptians were copts in aswan and thebes who look remarkably similar to fircaun. But the majority of egypts people do have ancient blood but with mixtures. Just look at them, caucasians with only dark skin and they were definitely not negroes, even if they were pitch black

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you have any evidence for this?

Evidence for what? What they said? Yeah, go watch at 5:52

If you meant the ancient Egyptians, they weren't Negroid. The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant (modern day Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon), and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula.

Here: https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/810888/ancient-egyptian-dna-genetics-turkish-european-african

Nubians only ruled Egypt with their own kindom called Land of Kush but they were not Egyptians themselves.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Evidence for what? What they said? Yeah, go watch at 5:52

If you meant the ancient Egyptians, they weren't Negroid. The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant (modern day Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon), and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula.

Here: https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/810888/ancient-egyptian-dna-genetics-turkish-european-african

Nubians only ruled Egypt with their own kindom called Land of Kush but they were not Egyptians themselves.

Who taught you such anti black bs?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who taught you such anti black bs?

Anti-what? Sorry sister, there is no such thing as blackness. I'm Somali and that's it.

If you learn history, the word "black" is a racist terminology word created by the Europeans to describe west African slaves who live in the present-day American continent and Caribbean islands. They had to unite based on their skin colour and struggle after their identity, heritage and background were stripped away from the white masters. Somalis have no such history nor have we used colour terms to identify ourselves. We are Somali only and anything else we can use is African or Muslim.

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Anti-what? Sorry sister, there is no such thing as blackness. I'm Somali and that's it.

If you learn history, the word "black" is a racist terminology word created by the Europeans to describe the west African slaves who live in the present-day American continent and Caribbean islands. They had to unite based on their skin colour and struggle after their identity, heritage and background were stripped away from the white masters. Somalis have no such history nor have we used colour terms to identify ourselves.

I never said you were black lol. I would never put my ethnicity down like that however saying that ancient Egyptians weren’t negroid is anti black.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I never said you were black lol. I would never put my ethnicity down like that however saying that ancient Egyptians weren’t negroid is anti black.

I have nothing against black people but for them to claim Chinese civilizations, Mesopotamian civilizations, ancient Egyptians and even Roman Empire is ridiculous.

West Africans have their own unique history like Ghana Empire, Mali Empire, Benin Empire, Senegal Empire and many more. Why claim a far away civilization that has nothing to do with your people? That's like Persians claiming Chinese civilizations which is foolish and doltish.

They got their arab blood after the mass immigration of bedouins Hashemites to egypt and mixing and conversions after abu bakrs conquest against the romans. Even before the roman invasions the Egyptians (copts) had greek blood especially in alexandria and ismailia and surrounding areas. The true true pharaohs and egyptians were copts in aswan and thebes who look remarkably similar to fircaun. But the majority of egypts people do have ancient blood but with mixtures. Just look at them, caucasians with only dark skin and they were definitely not negroes, even if they were pitch black
Modern egyptian and ancient egyptian are almost the same the only difference is that modern egyptians have more subsahran blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts