HILARIOUS: How a failed Swedish entrepreneur scammed Ictiraaf seekers thousands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Most of these "Ambassadors" were handpicked by Saylici - Siilanyo and were all in the inner circle. You know it is bad when everyone who had subclan connections to the govt especially under the last admin got all expenses paid trips to SL were put up in expensive hotels for free and subsequently were "appointed" to superfluous positions in the admin. I'm sure this guy had Friends in high places in the Sweedish Somali community too and banked on that and the MP's tagged along for votes.

That money they were paid with was stolen from the people. From orphans and the working poor. Inshallah the theives will be made to eat rocks of burning molten lava in the hereafter and suffer eternal punishment for their crimes for eating off the proceeds of haram money.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most of these "Ambassadors" were handpicked by Saylici - Siilanyo and were all in the inner circle. You know it is bad when everyone who had subclan connections to the govt especially under the last admin got all expenses paid trips to SL were put up in expensive hotels for free and subsequently were "appointed" to superfluous positions in the admin. I'm sure this guy had Friends in high places in the Sweedish Somali community too and banked on that and the MP's tagged along for votes.

That money they were paid with was stolen from the people. From orphans and the working poor. Inshallah the theives will be made to eat rocks of burning molten lava in the hereafter and suffer eternal punishment for their crimes for eating off the proceeds of haram money.

Nigga was made an "honourary envoy of The EU:siilaanyolaugh:

He had nothing to produce for his " school" other than a picture of a truck:faysalwtf:

When the guy who seemingly has no clear role or qualification to represent Somaliland at any capacity let alone the European Union is meeting the President and dining with the Vice President of Somaliland you generally do not stand in his way even though he is clearly in it to promote his own interest but if he mentions Somaliland every now and again, we are good with it

lol, the khat people are desperate indeed

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
SL will sell their soul to the devil for a promise of Ictiraaf.

Imankii iyo caqligii ba waxaa ka qaadey aqoonsi

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
When the guy who seemingly has no clear role or qualification to represent Somaliland at any capacity let alone the European Union is meeting the President and dining with the Vice President of Somaliland you generally do not stand in his way even though he is clearly in it to promote his own interest but if he mentions Somaliland every now and again, we are good with it

lol, the khat people are desperate indeed
:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama: @ dining with the president

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lots of people dine with the president even regular residents / startups /politicians / businessmen even kids who win Qur'an competitons .
It's not a big deal . I could if I wanted to.
And I want to dine with Justin Trudeau hold up let me make some calls and see if I can do that :chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
Where is @Factz? this is the biggest L for reer SL ive seen in a while :icon lol:

35882220_1676028162518304_1787520428877545472_n.jpg

I hope they learned their lesson...

Somaliland has in the past lost a lot of money to white guys in suits either to promote the idea of a 'paradise in a sea of hell' or to bring ictiraaf closer.

The amount of isaaq london taxi drivers that I know who are big in Hargeysa and live on somaliland embezzled money because of the qabiil links they have is just crazy...they all have some honoury titles all leading to ictiraaf..

But lesson won't be learned as long as you have incompetent idiots in high places..

It's a fact tht Somaliland has by far highest amount of uneducated illiterate conmen as government officials among Somali regions..

Hence the idea and the aspirations of Somaliland has been significantly reduced from the Riyaale Kaahin era

Status
Not open for further replies.