The older I get, the more I understand why women have to wear hijab. Walahi, women are so beautiful and majestic, and not every dirty male, needs to enjoy the view. They absolutely need to pay to get access to it through marriage and to jump through various hoops, to even touch a woman's hand. There is nothing that disgusts me more, than seeing these perverted males, get a free show. The fact that we can cover up, and restrict them from what they don't deserve, fuels my soul.

1707167926694.png

Walahi it breaks my heart, when I see STUNNING girls, degrading themselves in front of thousands of these perverted males. To add insult to injury, these perverts, aren't even nice to these girls, for giving them access they don't deserve. They treat these girls horribly.
something that I seen in women from the hood is that they really struggle to get a man who treats them right and isn't deadbeat. And I always think that part of their problem is that they willing give away way too much of themselves "for free". They start showing their body for male validation from a young age, twerk, sleep on the first date, put "d" on a pedestal (honestly you also see this crap in ratchet female rap lyrics a lot). You're right, the men don't respect women after all that.

something that I seen in women from the hood is that they really struggle to get a man who treats them right and isn't deadbeat. And I always think that part of their problem is that they willing give away way too much of themselves "for free". They start showing their body for male validation from a young age, twerk, sleep on the first date, put "d" on a pedestal (honestly you also see this crap in ratchet female rap lyrics a lot). You're right, the men don't respect women after all that.

Allah SWT, knows his creatures better than anyone. It is clear that men don't deserve anything they did not work hard for. And one the highest honour for a man, is being acceptee into a woman's life. It is truly abysmal how women have lost sight of how expensive they actually are.

Allah SWT, knows his creatures better than anyone. It is clear that men don't deserve anything they did not work hard for. And one the highest honour for a man, is being acceptee into a woman's life. It is truly abysmal how women have lost sight of how expensive they actually are.
Kkkk.
As single young man subcounsiously i more into a girl that wears modestly .
Uf i see girl that shows her body we just see them as piece of flesh just to have fun but deep down no respect for her.
But girls that more conservative we just respect imo.

Trending