Hijab can be banned at work, rules EU Court of Justice

I am gonna start ignoring you because you just want to start arguments all the time based on falsehoods.

This thread is not even about LGBT but you're bringing it up. Why?

Stop following me onto every thread wierdo.
Thats not fair I want a stalker. Real talk why this nigga attacking you speaking facts and this aint even a gay thread.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Thats not fair I want a stalker. Real talk why this nigga attacking you speaking facts and this aint even a gay thread.

Bro its a one way street of shukaansi and I told him I ain't interested.

I've also started ignore him and you know what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder...

:drakelaugh:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
By the way can't this law be extended to names for example? Since the name gives a hint to the persons religion, cant that cause conflicts?

Businesses can sack Muslim women wearing the hijab headscarf if they work face-to-face with customers or if the wearing of the religious clothing causes workplace conflicts, the EU’s highest court has ruled.

Women in Germany who were suspended from their jobs for wearing a hijab to work.

One woman was a carer for special needs children at a childcare provider in Hamburg, while the other woman worked at a cashier at the Mueller drugstore chain. Neither of the women wore headscarves when they began their jobs but decided to start doing so years later.

Court documents show the women were told that this was not allowed and they were at different points either suspended, told to come to work without it.

The EU court in Luxembourg had to decide in both cases whether headscarf bans at work represented a violation of the freedom of religion or were allowed as part of the freedom to conduct a business and the wish to project an image of so-called neutrality to customers.

Its response was that such bans were possible if justified by an employer's need to present a “neutral image”.
The court said: “A prohibition on wearing any visible form of expression of political, philosophical or religious beliefs in the workplace may be justified by the employer's need to present a neutral image towards customers or to prevent social disputes.”

But the justification must be linked to a genuine need on the part of the employer, the court said.

The Anglo world is actually more easier to be a Muslim, compared to continental Europe. But their kind of secularism is because of the Catholic Church had a powerful grip

When Muslim countries Discriminate against other religious minorities and pushing their religion on to them
Muslims-:pachah1:
When Non Muslim countries do the same thing to persevere their way of life
muslims-:birdman:

Islam has clear cut restrictions and regulations for non-muslim people living in Muslim countries. The countries, of course are not perfect and so discrimination exists.

The west has ” freedom of religion”. In this instance a person was practising her religion without pushing it for no one and was humiliated by racist coworkers. You are being an immature retard right now. Read what happened.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
When Muslim countries Discriminate against other religious minorities and pushing their religion on to them
Muslims-:pachah1:
When Non Muslim countries do the same thing to persevere their way of life
muslims-:birdman:

The opposite in reality. I grew up in the UAE where I still live and the gulf states are honestly very accommodating to non-Muslims. Despite it being insanely wrong for a Muslim country they still allow even Hindu temples to be built and proselytizing is banned. As in an Imam can get into serious legal trouble if he goes door to door and tries to convert Christians, for example. I can even go to jail for insulting a Hindu or Christian over their religion. The state even tried to lower the volume of the call to prayer to accommodate non-Muslims and everyone knows about how places like Dubai ramp up the decorations for Christmas:

f6Npj8u.jpg

Bloody Abu Dhabi was once home to the world's most expensive Christmas tree and growing up we got time off from school for Christmas and New Year's. Even Saudi Arabia at the height of its old days when the religious police had real teeth would give ajanabis their own insular communities where things like pork, alcohol and open practicing of their religions were not forbidden. And no non-Muslim is legally harassed or forbidden from practicing their faith in any way even in Somalia so f*ck right off with that.

Last edited:
The opposite in reality. I grew up in the UAE where I still live and the gulf states are honestly very accommodating to non-Muslims. Despite it being insanely wrong for a Muslim country they still allow even Hindu temples to be built and proselytizing is banned. As in an Imam can get into serious legal trouble if he goes door to door and tries to convert Christians, for example. I can even go to jail for insulting a Hindu or Christian over their religion. The state even tried to lower the volume of the call to prayer to accommodate non-Muslims and everyone knows about how places like Dubai ramp up the decorations for Christmas:

f6Npj8u.jpg

Bloody Abu Dhabi was once home to the world's most expensive Christmas tree and growing up we got time off from school for Christmas and New Year's. Even Saudi Arabia at the height of its old days when the religious police had real teeth would give ajanabis their own insular communities where things like pork, alcohol and open practicing of their religions were not forbidden. And no non-Muslim is legally harassed or forbidden from practicing their faith in any way even in Somalia so f*ck right off with that.

Wait the western media I consumed said that the gulf countries are all terrorist, you can only be Muslim and they’re all backward... What, no, why would my secular media ever lie and be bias.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I wouldn't mind if they didn't about Iran forcing the hijab on women or some other shit like that. The hypocrisy and need to appear virtuous is annoying.
Imagine listening to some white noice and take it as real sounds of Orchestral Music.
The UN is useless, pointless and France is a country, with its laws.
Nobody, still in 2021, cares about an organization that smells like corruption and useless money-laundring.

:trash::trash::trash:
France is a parasitic curse upon the rest of the world and the UN does its job very well, it's a forum to stop another world war and coordinate world efforts. They ratified it and turned back on it, just admit it was all smoke and mirrors then move on.

"Bu-bu-bu-but muslim women are OPRESSED wearing the hijab" - dirty kuffars.

One day they complain about Muslim women not working

When they get to work they complain about them being modest, but they out here fighting the rights of prostitutes. the west is wicked is a wicked place man.

No ruling made on the rise of right wing BS, no ruling made on s wearing clothing, no ruling made on racist housing in multiple european countries....but lets focus on making it harder for muslim women.....surely that will work....these people are disgusting man.