High divorce rate in somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Especially with the younger generation, what do you think the problem is? I mean it's not unheard of divorce happening within couple months of wedding

Are somali guys and girls incapable of living together, are we better off seeking better pastures

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Has nothing to do with that. Most marriages end to financial difficulties. Most young somali marriages end due to the mothers fighting. :ftw9nwa:

If you're not adult enough ( both man and woman) to protect your marriage from interference from your family, it doesn't matter who you marry it won't work out.

Also they tend to make rash decisions, both marrying and divorcing. :yloezpe:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Different theories. Stop pressuring them to get married in the first place. Two people going out and dating is not ceeb! Can we agree on that?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In the western world in general divorce rates are high, it's more to do with the system than anything else. A man & a woman should complete each other not compete, the problem comes when the night wants to become the day. The system is rigged folks, corrupted by the western society.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well what do you expect when you have a horny guy rushing to marry someone just to have sex and throw in a girl who cant wait to finally move out and get her own place

But I think its important that both should talk about what they expect from each other and wants from each other before they get married

And they should be real with each other when dating and gettin to know each other instead of putting on a act

I think If married family members shared a few tips and advice would be beneficial to those who wanna get married

But the biggest reson why somalis get divorced is cause many of them arent willing to compromise with each other

I know one guy who divorced his wife cause she was watching her favourite show on thrir only Tv while a Champions league game was about to start

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I know one guy who divorced his wife cause she was watching her favourite show on thrir only Tv while a Champions league game was about to start
That's something I'd do:banderas:

LooL, blame it on Kacsi. Instead of rubbing one out or going to Craigslist or backpage to satisfy their urges, Somalis get married.

Later they find out marriage isn't what its cracked to be. And then comes the divorce. And all the custody disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.