Hi

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Yibir Huur, Dec 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Yibir Huur

Yibir Huur

Ratings:
    +410
    I've Been checking out this forum for a couple months now...? I like learning about history, especially horner history, and hopefully I learn or teach something new on this forum :)

I don't watch TV (for about 5 years now) but I read a few mangas and books. I only watch movies, I don't have the commitment for shows lol.

I live in London and I'm an electrical engineering student with a part time job (retail).

Ask away!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mad

Mad

Ratings:
    +326
    Are you actually Yibir?

3. Yibir Huur

Yibir Huur

Ratings:
    +410
    Well you can be anything in this economy :rejoice:

4. Yibir Huur

Yibir Huur

Ratings:
    +410
    But to answer your question, I do indeed have Yibir lineage but I'm Isaaq! :)

5. Furioso

Furioso

Ratings:
    +2,821
    What kind of movies do you watch? Are you fed up with gaajo U.K? Do you hate working in retail? Do you like what you’re studying?

6. Yibir Huur

Yibir Huur

Ratings:
    +410
    I watch any movie that looks good and/or exciting ngl. I don't have a specific type. I enjoyed both Jumanji and the Joker (the Joker way more tbh). There's deffo something wrong with UK Somalis though lol it's such an L. I enjoy electrical engineering for sure, I have my ups and downs but ultimately it's something I enjoy! I work at Sainsbury's, the salary's not too bad, it's just to save up money tbh

• Like Like x 1
  7. Furioso

Furioso

Ratings:
    +2,821
  8. Yibir Huur

Yibir Huur

Ratings:
    +410
    6''2

nice avi lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dharbash

Dharbash

Ratings:
    +854
    Secessionist or unionist? Do you think qabil is a curse on somalia?

10. Yibir Huur

Yibir Huur

Ratings:
    +410
    Secessionist. Somalia never existed and Somalis were never all united, but I think negotiations are still possible, just not in this lifetime.

Qabil can be a gift and a curse pedending on how u use it. It's a privilige to know your origins, to have so many 'cousins' back home, and the unity of course. However, people can use it to distort justice and fair judgement, wether it's at a political level or everyday life.

It's like a gun. Vey useful and can be used to secure and protect yourself and your loved ones but it can also be used for exploitation and violence. It just needs to be in the right hands.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  11. Cilmi-doon

Cilmi-doon

Ratings:
    +224
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted