Hi and Hey

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Halgan, Dec 29, 2016.

1. kamadare

kamadare Xerow

Ratings:
    +27
    LMAO ! Now that is what we call confused Mariole generation growing up in the Diaspora. I careless abt wheather you have girls or whatever of those many Halaag sexuality lingos in you PM. But one thing you need to know your sexuality is your privat matter, anaga sanka hanagamarmarin.

2. Halgan

Halgan special Somali snowflake

Ratings:
    +61
    I put it on public display for people like you to get triggered :manny:

• Like Like x 1
  3. kamadare

kamadare Xerow

Ratings:
    +27
    You got misled my little confused mariole, This did not triggered me at all. It is actually nothing near what many displays here. But I just call stupidly when I see it. What is your sexuality got to with your introduction? It is like someone introducing themselves and say : "Hey high, I am so and so and I am white, black or something". So?

4. Halgan

Halgan special Somali snowflake

Ratings:
    +61
    Notice your posts getting long and now you even started writings in bolds. You displaying symptoms of triggered man:hemad:. You even used the buzz words triggered man would use: stupidity, high

5. kamadare

kamadare Xerow

Ratings:
    +27
    Quit wasting time with pretentious analysis. Mind answering the question? What is your sexuality got to do with your virtual introduction here at SS? And if I would have to meet you in person, would you do the same?

Just asking

:umwhat:

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted