Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to those guys who are peeping through the womens spot as well.
Anyways this spot isn't as active as the other ones so i was like might as well post something. I was just wondering have you guys realised within the somali community we can be actually so xasid to each other and not want the best for fellow sisters/ brothers (not so much from what I've heard of) subhanallah. Theres an uprising rate of sihir being done in the west for simple things such as a girls beauty,wealth or intelligence or in general e.g. i have a serious internal conflict within me regarding putting photos up. apart of me is like its just a photo and the other half is like evil eye, sihir, any bad thing can happen.what do you girls do to prevent yourselves from xasidnimo? share any stories or advice you have so we can all benefit!! jazakallah khayrrrrr

SumMo

very lowkey
Thank you walaal. I have tried to address this topic before. The evil-eye is real (in every community) including our own. This affects women more often than men. I personally don’t understand jealousy and evil-eye. You are absolutely right about these people being xasids! Why wouldn’t you want Allah(swt) to bless your sisters/brothers? Someones shine doesn’t diminish your worth, wtf. You shouldn’t look for validation outside of yourself. If you do, you have yourself to blame.

I try to counter this by always being supportive and spreading love for my sisters. Seeing my sisters (and brothers) doing well and having things going on for them, brings me nothing more than joy and gratitude.
:kendrickcry:

As I human being, I know we all have our highs and our lows in life. Only Allah(swt) knows what they were going through before he decided to bless them with something in life. Maybe it took them years of praying, patience and hardships to get to this point in life that they currently are? Maybe it took days, months or even years of tears, for it to transform to a smile? Why would anyone want to strip that away from them? The fact that this level of xasidnimo exist makes me so disgusted in humanity! This level of selfishness and evilness could actually send someone to Jahannam. Subhana’Allah, may we be protected.

That’s why I pray that this blessing last them as long as possible! Their happiness is my happiness. I seriously pray that this world becomes more positive. Positivity is contagious. If someones is happy and is smiling, that automatically makes me happy which in return makes someone else happy.
I mean, this world is pretty sad and gloomy as it is..

Insha’Allah we will be able to defeat this problem of evil eyes/jealousy. I have also noticed this is usually done by women older in our community, as my generation tends to be more civil. Alx

Thats why I always pray that Allah(swt) doesn’t turn me into one of those jealous and bitter habaryars. I much rather end up homeless in the streets, than end up like one them, tuff caleyk!

Last edited:
Thank you walaal. I have tried to address this topic before. The evil-eye is real (in every community) including our own. This affects women more often than men. I personally don’t understand jealousy and evil-eye. You are absolutely right about these people being xasids! Why wouldn’t you want Allah(swt) to bless your sisters/brothers? Someones shine doesn’t diminish your worth, wtf. You shouldn’t look for validation outside of yourself. If you do, you have yourself to blame.

I try to counter this by always being supportive and spreading love for my sisters. Seeing my sisters (and brothers) doing well and having things going on for them, brings me nothing more than joy and gratitude.
:kendrickcry:

As I human being, I know we all have our highs and our lows in life. Only Allah(swt) knows what they were going through before he decided to bless them with something in life. Maybe it took them years of praying, patience and hardships to get to this point in life that they currently are? Maybe it took days, months or even years of tears, for it to transform to a smile? Why would anyone want to strip that away from them? The fact that this level of xasidnimo exist makes me so disgusted in humanity! This level of selfishness and evilness could actually send someone to Jahannam. Subhana’Allah, may we be protected.

That’s why I pray that this blessing last them as long as possible! Their happiness is my happiness. I seriously pray that this world becomes more positive. Positivity is contagious. If someones is happy and is smiling, that automatically makes me happy which in return makes someone else happy.

This world is pretty sad and gloomy as it is, so if one more soul becomes happy, shouldn’t that make us all happy in return?

Insha’Allah we will be able to defeat this problem of evil eyes/jealousy. I have also noticed this is usually done by women older in our community, as my generation tends to be more civil. Alx

Thats why I always pray that Allah(swt) doesn’t turn me into one of those jealous and bitter habaryars. I much rather end up homeless in the streets, than end up like one them, tuff caleyk!

Same here, whether they did me wrong or not i pray they get what they want and stay the heck away from me. i cannot wish bad upon people its not in my nature. I'm the type to be dumped than to dump because i know how it feels (tho I've never been in a relationship, you get me tho). my mum tells me myriad amount of times to read ayahtul kursi, adkaar, pray ect.

SumMo

very lowkey
Same here, whether they did me wrong or not i pray they get what they want and stay the heck away from me. i cannot wish bad upon people its not in my nature. I'm the type to be dumped than to dump because i know how it feels (tho I've never been in a relationship, you get me tho). my mum tells me myriad amount of times to read ayahtul kursi, adkaar, pray ect.
Wallahi same. My mother always advice me to protect myself. She won’t allow me to leave the house before reciting ayathul kursi and reciting duas. She has been affected by jealousy and evil-eyes growing up, and it has changed her perspective in life.

Thats why she fears for me and my sisters. But it shouldn’t be that way. Your wealth, beauty and inteligence shouldn’t be something to hate on. I guess there are too many people with low self-esteem in this world.smh

Stay protected sissy!:it0tdo8:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I always always read my adkaar and try not to forget to add Allaahuma baarik when I’m happy for someone/congratulate them/see something beautiful.

I also don’t share the good things that are happening in my life on social media and don’t tell too many people about it. Tbh I share almost nothing on sm.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Usually successful, miskeen and good girls suffer from evil eyes. Some parents out there envy them good girls and curse on them every time. That’s why I don’t hang or associate bad girls. Their parents may give u an evil eye to be same positions like their daughter so they can feel better.

I always always read my adkaar and try not to forget to add Allaahuma baarik when I’m happy for someone/congratulate them/see something beautiful.

I also don’t share the good things that are happening in my life on social media and don’t tell too many people about it. Tbh I share almost nothing on sm.

yep I've learnt this the hard way. Every time i share something good it would go down the drain i rather move in silence and if others see and compliment just whisper allahuma bare to myself lolll

Vanessa

VIP
I’ll take @RICH and @sumo advice on protection. I’m lacking at it atm.
I might print ayuttu Kursi and stick on exit door so I can read ayah before leaving.

Usually successful, miskeen and good girls suffer from evil eyes. Some parents out there envy them good girls and curse on them every time. That’s why I don’t hang or associate bad girls. Their parents may give u an evil eye to be same positions like their daughter so they can feel better.
haa wallahi thats wadna jab. ilahaay anago gabto those evil habos. Growing up with my mums friends their masks are slightly falling off. i try to distance myself from any habo that comes with negative vibes despite being close with my mother

RICH

I’ll take @RICH and @sumo advice on protection. I’m lacking at it atm.
I might print ayuttu Kursi and stick on exit door so I can read ayah before leaving.

Not only ayat al kursi, but also surah an nas and falaq. Don’t hang out with too many people and spread too much about yourself. Keep it low key. Only share things with people you really really trust.

RICH

yep I've learnt this the hard way. Every time i share something good it would go down the drain i rather move in silence and if others see and compliment just whisper allahuma bare to myself lolll

lol @ the last part, I do that as well with Muslims and non-Muslims.

Vanessa

VIP
haa wallahi thats wadna jab. ilahaay anago gabto those evil habos. Growing up with my mums friends their masks are slightly falling off. i try to distance myself from any habo that comes with negative vibes despite being close with my mother
Good. Avoid these Habo as much as u can.

Not only ayat al kursi, but also surah an nas and falaq. Don’t hang out with too many people and spread too much about yourself. Keep it low key. Only share things with people you really really trust.
Much appreciated abayo :nvjpqts:

May Allah reward you!

Some people waa qori ismaris laakin haa isku dayin in aad ka aarsato. Don't lose yourself and get sucked in. Be kind, respectful and genuine to them not because they deserve it, but because that is who you are. InshaAllah you will be rewarded.

Some people waa qori ismaris laakin haa isku dayin in aad ka aarsato. Don't lose yourself and get sucked in. Be kind, respectful and genuine to them not because they deserve it, but because that is who you are. InshaAllah you will be rewarded.
saax walaal. ruun baad sheegtay. pettiness is useless and childish only brings shame to your name. #respectyourselves2keveryyear

In life it's easier to drag someone down then to build yourself up and especially if someone is not close to God then they will actions to make sure of this.

Hopefully there is no one from the midlands on here, they may have heard this story and know who I am but oh well f*ck it. I woke up one day to see my mum's friends daughter at my desk, I was confused and shouted at her. She turned around and ran towards the door, I had already got out of bed so I blocked the door and then grabbed her bag which I had seen her put something in. Turns out it was a little zip bag full of my hair from my comb and another girls hair in a another bag which was labeled with the names already. I was confused. I supposed we kidnapped the and mother and my mother called her friend whose daughters hair was in the other bag, they went over to this women's house and was let in by the son and they proceeded to her room where they found more hair and nails and black magic materials whatever that is.

Me I tell everyone this story but my mum and the girls mum are way too nice.

In life it's easier to drag someone down then to build yourself up and especially if someone is not close to God then they will actions to make sure of this.

Hopefully there is no one from the midlands on here, they may have heard this story and know who I am but oh well f*ck it. I woke up one day to see my mum's friends daughter at my desk, I was confused and shouted at her. She turned around and ran towards the door, I had already got out of bed so I blocked the door and then grabbed her bag which I had seen her put something in. Turns out it was a little zip bag full of my hair from my comb and another girls hair in a another bag which was labeled with the names already. I was confused. I supposed we kidnapped the and mother and my mother called her friend whose daughters hair was in the other bag, they went over to this women's house and was let in by the son and they proceeded to her room where they found more hair and nails and black magic materials whatever that is.

subxanallah??? why did she wanna put sihir on you? were these people that pretended to practice the deen or were they blatant deviants

Vanessa

VIP

Its a love potion. Thank God u didnt get saxir.

subxanallah??? why did she wanna put sihir on you? were these people that pretended to practice the deen or were they blatant deviants
The women taught at the mosque. 3/4 kids have memorised the Qur'an, dad is well respected but wallahi I warned my mum these guys are good at hiding their bad nature to the world but unleash in one on one situations away from everyone.

Not to me, my right hook was always too good for her sons from when I was in nursery with them but to others, mostly miskeen people who wouldn't dream of repercussions. She on the sly hated me from then, she don't forget any L's especially public ones no matter how many yearsago it happened.

I got a few habos out of onecoin and into ardor and ripple. She was a onecoin warrior and I was messing with her cash but she was messing with my habos.Made them atleast £30000, everyone else laughed at me.

The 5 love me even more now especially as i agreed a 15% cut with them but refused to take shit(mainly because of their educated,good looking daughters).Some told me to come through when I am ready. Anyway this family can't see people be loved. They get jealous and love to put you down. She tried to say I put on weight one day in front of all the habos after a wedding when i was looking my
best in a mercedes and the aunties were praising me and I just said yh the 8 pack is now a 6, send your son my way and I will hopefully help him get a 2 pack.

Her daughter tried say the car was a rental and I was like no baby girl, that is £65000 car bought for £15500 at a government auction. I am going to stunt in it for a weekthen sell it to the buyer I have lined up for 60 bands. Maybe I will make 5% of that profit your mahr money. Everyone but her family laughed at them lines.

The reason they put sihr on the poor girl whose hair I found is because she was talking to her ex and were close to getting married to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.