Heshiis siyaasadeedkii Baydhabo oo dhamaad ah iyo Laftagareen oo u diyaar garow dagaal dhiig ku taata.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Laftagareen is ready to defend his seat in Baidoa against the Mucaarad. Will it result in bloodshed?

I hope not.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Laftagareen is ready to defend his seat in Baidoa against the Mucaarad. Will it result in bloodshed?

I hope not.
The mucaarad can’t travel to baydhabo easily, what’s their plan? Place requires planes and the airport is controlled by LG. Also I’m sure he can squat in Villa Baydhabo, ATMIS Ethiopians will have to protect him

The only way they can fight him is through SNA 60th division but that requires FGS. I doubt HSM is done with LG just yet

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The mucaarad can’t travel to baydhabo easily, what’s their plan? Place requires planes and the airport is controlled by LG. Also I’m sure he can squat in Villa Baydhabo, ATMIS Ethiopians will have to protect him

The only way they can fight him is through SNA 60th division but that requires FGS. I doubt HSM is done with LG just yet
They will most likely fail. You cant fight in Baydhabo and Shabaab is like 10km outside Baydhabo. They will be defeated like the time farkeeti house got raided.

The only way they can take out laftagareen is by using HSM and forcing a election that is rigged to hsm preferred candidate.

The solution is to probably hold free and fair elections post Khawaarij liberation. Fighting shabaab should be priority number one.

If laftagareen tries to stop shabab liberation then I support him being forcefully removed. We don't need state presidents who will be caqabad to shabaab war.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They will most likely fail. You cant fight in Baydhabo and Shabaab is like 10km outside Baydhabo. They will be defeated like the time farkeeti house got raided.

The only way they can take out laftagareen is by using HSM and forcing a election that is rigged to hsm preferred candidate.

The solution is to probably hold free and fair elections post Khawaarij liberation. Fighting shabaab should be priority number one.

If laftagareen tries to stop shabab liberation then I support him being forcefully removed. We don't need state presidents who will be caqabad to shabaab war.
Reasonable opinion and I tend to agree

Trending