He's turning into a zombie. Is it contagious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

My cadaan colleague discovered some type of deep wound on his leg. He said he doesn't know how he got it and it doesn't hurt. He was actually showing it to everyone, and I lost my appetite. You can see the flesh and the wound is deep and circular.

Is he turning into a damn zombie. How didn't he notice the wound? He said he just noticed it this morning while getting dressed. Either way I'm keeping my distance from him.

What if he's actually turning into a zombie? I'm the only Somali in the office. You know how movies are. The non whites are the first to get killed.

Pray for me please.

:tacky::stressed::jcoleno:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Do you want à side dick in yo life :oops:
Something about you turns me on :oh6b81q:

Bandit wtf is wrong with you? Did you stop gawking over your cousin? I'm really afraid for your female relatives. You shouldn't be trusted,

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit wtf is wrong with you? Did you stop gawking over your cousin? I'm really afraid for your female relatives. You shouldn't be trusted,
Sometimes when am walking in a dark alleyway and i spot a good looking female:oh6b81q: i think about how great it would be to shove her to the side cover her mouth unzip my pants thrust myself into her walls:oops:
Big dick bandit my way out:oops:

Sometimes when am walking in a dark alleyway and i spot a good looking female:oh6b81q: i think about how great it would be to shove her to the side cover her mouth unzip my pants thrust myself into her walls:oops:

Writing stuff like this on a public forum, even as a joke, can have some catastrophic consequences, dude. Just imagine if some female in your area gets raped in a way similar to what you've described here and a quick Google search has brought this post up. Not smart thing to say, young man. :stopit:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WALLAHI IM HOWLING SXB.:dead::chrisfreshhah::dead::chrisfreshhah::dead::dead::dead:

some things are better left unsaid , real talk.

waraabe

Your superior
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadmanny::deadmanny:

you are one sick fucker

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
  • Writing stuff like this on a public forum, even as a joke, can have some catastrophic consequences, dude. Just imagine if some female in your area gets raped in a way similar to what you've described here and a quick Google search has brought this post up. Not smart thing to say, young man. :stopit:
Am sorry

Last edited:
C

Chris

:chrisfreshhah::deadrose::drakelaugh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Believe it or not am nice young man whos very respectable irl i treat females very nicely:oh6b81q:
I wouldn't trust you with a female cat let alone think you're a respectable young man. But people change. I want your success story to inspire people.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

nPSLv1XK8OPMA.gif

Only one getting raped is you. Don't drop the soap. @bandit :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending