Here's why you should give more Sadaqah (Charity).

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The following two ayat from Surah Al Munafiqun encourages Muslims to give more from the sustainance that Allah has bestowed upon them before they die and regret doing so.

63:10) And spend [in the way of Allah] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, “My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be among the righteous.”
63:11) But Allah reprieveth no soul when its term cometh (death), and Allah is Informed of what ye do.

This Sheikh recites beautifully. I urge to listen to it.
Min. 2:58 to 4:00

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Benefits of Sadaqah (Charity):
Social contribution
  • It enhances the well-being of the people in Islamic society.
  • It helps in fulfilling the requirement of the poor Muslims.
  • It lightens the debt of the Muslim debtors.
  • It helps in taking care of those whose hearts have been (recently)reconciled (to the Truth).
  • It helps the stranded Muslims to complete their journey.
  • It helps in the healing of various Sickness(according to the prophet of Islam).
Spiritual effects
  • It purifies human's heart from the sins of malice, greed, and the obsessive love of wealth.
  • It increases the wealth.
  • It removes bad luck.
  • It helps in crossing the bridge of Siraat.
  • It guarantees heaven.

My sincere advise to you my brothers and sisters is to give more, I'm 100% certain that you'll get a reward multiple times greater than what you have paid.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
How do we go give charity, like where other then the mosque?
They use it for building and maintenance.
Charity isn't just donating money to mosques, No. You can feed a person in need or help them out with their groceries or even smile at them.
The prophet PPUH said in a hadeeth: "The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity".

Being caring and compassionate for one’s fellow human beings is a central part of Islam. When reading the Qur’an, one cannot help being struck by the number of times charity is mentioned: Feeding the poor and needy, supporting orphans, relatives and travellers, spending in the way of Allah… All of these references emphasise the importance of charity for every Muslim.

Trending