Helping to develop Somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys have any idea on how to create more jobs in somaliweyn?
Do you have any plans of using your knowledge from university in somalia?
What have you done so far for the motherland?
What are the business opportunities you heard of,know or can create in the motherland?

What are the business opportunities you heard of,know or can create in the motherland?
I wanna create many businesses back home but i lack the money to do so right now. I was thinking to open a beach restaurant that serves ice cream and smoothies.

I wanna create many businesses back home but i lack the money to do so right now. I was thinking to open a beach restaurant that serves ice cream and smoothies.

Bro they eat ice creams but it’s jusr frozen ice with flavor

they have no cream

New

the gov of somalia needs money to create jobs the option exploit some of the natural resources reinvest the money in the country free education convince top teacher and students from top unis around the world to come and teach by offering massive wages to them

financing infrastructure project that are to be built by government owned companies only and somali who reside in somalia only under the supervision of foreign companies i want a law pass that would favor hiring people who only hold somali passport over people who hold dual citizenship to protect the economy.

inshallah

basically anything halal you see in the west do in somalia the competition will be very low most of the times.

Think of somalia like the old west in USA when there was alot of opportunities and people became millionaires but also very dangerous and lawless,
You go there with your own self interest,you dont have to help anyone,once you open your venture the somalis there will want to work or compete with you once your are established and somehow successfull,which indirectly you are helping somalia by serving your own self interest
Its unrealistic to think the people there will be fair,kind or helpfull because you are all somali
When in rome.......,you have to study and adapt to the politics of that place,ally yourself with one of those millitias by offering them a percentage of your venture,protecting yourself,

Think of somalia like the old west in USA when there was alot of opportunities and people became millionaires but also very dangerous and lawless,
You go there with your own self interest,you dont have to help anyone,once you open your venture the somalis there will want to work or compete with you once your are established and somehow successfull,which indirectly you are helping somalia by serving your own self interest
Its unrealistic to think the people there will be fair,kind or helpfull because you are all somali
When in rome.......,you have to study and adapt to the politics of that place,ally yourself with one of those millitias by offering them a percentage of your venture,protecting yourself,

So many obstacles, many things work against you.

So many obstacles, many things work against you.
Obstacles are nothing more then parts of a machine not put together,if you find the solution it will be smooth like a gressed up machine
You might be successfull you might not but trying isnt that bad,if you become successfull indirectly youll be helping the economy of somalia and thats what we want

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
It’s refreshing seeing someone with this mindset.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Competent Government and Infrastructure Development. Develop the infrastructure and the private sector shall flourish with constructions tech etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending