Help me, I'm going to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ceremony held by a very famous "Sir", who will hand me a scholarship certificate due to my recent grades and my contributions to the University. The problem is I don't know what to wear since I always wore casual to awarding ceremonies, and I forgot my suit in Sweden...so what should I wear?

:jcoleno:

Congratulations saaxib.

You can't rent a suit for the occasion? You could do that or visit some outlet store and get a very plain white button-down shirt with a Black tie and a vest on top and I don't think it would cost more than 40 dollars

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Congratulations bro :vncu2n5:

You can never go wrong with a black suit so get a black tailor-fit suit. Make sure it fits you just fine, no baggy or skinny fit shizzle. You can either hire one or buy it in case you need it another time. Check out Debenhams, Moss Bros or Slaters. :nvjpqts:

T

TibetanThug

I putting my heart and soul into this shit

Im in that dolce gabanna

Rent something for the day

Loueunepetiteamie.jpg

:diddyswag:

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I bought a suit at Debenhams today for £300. Yes its expensive like hell (And I wasted some savings), but I don't like borrowing/renting stuff since its a pain the back. The ceremony is next week, but I'm still nervous dealing with a knighted posh old man!

T

TibetanThug

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I bought a suit at Debenhams today for £300. Yes its expensive like hell (And I wasted some savings), but I don't like borrowing/renting stuff since its a pain the back. The ceremony is next week, but I'm still nervous dealing with a knighted posh old man!

Tell him ur reer mudug im sure he will be inpressed

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol you made it seem like it was tomorrow not next week lmfao. I thought you was reer bari not mudug

lol you made it seem like it was tomorrow not next week lmfao. I thought you was reer bari not mudug

To me weeks go like days, just yesterday I though it was January 7th so basically I can't keep up with time. As for the origins, I'm from Mahamoud Saleeban areas in the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending