HELP me flirt with my teacher

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I'll get straight to the point, I really like my literature teacher, she's about 1m65 in her thirties and has a beautiful body, she's nice, smiling and very beautiful, what more could you ask for?
During her class I participate a lot, she also considers me as the best element of the group
The problem is that she is married and I have absolutely no idea how to flirt with her
Your advice and experiences are welcome

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'll get straight to the point, I really like my literature teacher, she's about 1m65 in her thirties and has a beautiful body, she's nice, smiling and very beautiful, what more could you ask for?
During her class I participate a lot, she also considers me as the best element of the group
The problem is that she is married and I have absolutely no idea how to flirt with her
Your advice and experiences are welcome
Don't move on her unless you're gonna go full Macron and marry her. Don't ruin her life and career unless you gonna commit.

:pachah1:

Loool...Something about teachers, eh? I've currently got a crush on this young Greek professor. Dark, Mediterranean features and hairy :whew: :rejoice:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Loool...Something about teachers, eh? I've currently got a crush on this young Greek professor. Dark, Mediterranean features and hairy :whew: :rejoice:
sexy dance GIF by tokyomegaplex

Trending