HELP HELP HELP HELP: I'm being attacked by madoows on social media! WAAR SOOMALAAY I CAAWIYA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls shave their armpits all the time because they are not xoolos and they are Muslims so they have to shave it to stay pure, I don't know about your somali atheist people though :vqbuyv0:

Boqor

You haven’t answered my question, off course Somali women in the West have the privelege and means to shave their armpits and even see a beautician, a manicurist and maybe a plastic surgeon. How about those in Somalia and the millions living in abject poverty? Shaving bodily hair is cultural.

Julia-Roberts-Underarm.jpg

Jamal

All I see is a picture of a cute female.

Boqor

You haven’t answered my question, off course Somali women in the West have the privelege and means to shave their armpits and even see a beautician, a manicurist and maybe a plastic surgeon. How about those in Somalia and the millions living in abject poverty? Shaving bodily hair is cultural.

In Somalia/land people shave their pubic and armpit hair at least once every 40 days, it's a fundamental part of our religion (not cultural) called Islam which will forever be our religion till the Last Hour, ku seexo ku soo toos

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Just let people live ffs:gucciwhat:

That black guy was really telling the truth. You all sound like you've been castrated.
This is tiring in general sxb.
I'm just sick of all of this :jcoleno:
Either you're labelled a cuck for not caring, or you're miserable and stressing out about total strangers' lives :zhqjlmx:
Just let me live my goddamn life, I don't care about these people.
I really couldn't give a toss about any of these randoms.

In Somalia/land people shave their pubic and armpit hair at least once every 40 days, it's a fundamental part of our religion (not cultural) called Islam which will forever be our religion till the Last Hour, ku seexo ku soo toos

Boqor

Females shaving their armpits is a western culture, therefore, most Somali women in Somalia or the older ladies (check the elder ladies in your family) in the diaspora don’t shave their armpits. It’s a western image expected from their females as a beauty myth to uphold.

Boqor

Females shaving their armpits is a western culture, therefore, most Somali women in Somalia or the older ladies (check the elder ladies in your family) in the diaspora don’t shave their armpits. It’s a western image expected from their females as a beauty myth to uphold.

Are you retarded? I just explained to you shaving armpits at least once every 40 days is essential in Islam and you're talking to me about western culture? You're not even an atheist just a worshipper of western culture bakhti yute.

Are you retarded? I just explained to you shaving armpits at least once every 40 days is essential in Islam and you're talking to me about western culture? You're not even an atheist just a worshipper of western culture bakhti yute.

Boqor

It is sunnah in Islam and it is“plucking” the hair because what would have they shaved in the Middle Ages or the nomads or the Arabian Bedouin desert dwellers? We are talking of modern shaving like waxing. Do nomadic women shave or pluck couple of hairs? Dintaada iyo dhaqankaaga barro. Check the elders in the family.

Boqor

It is sunnah in Islam and it is“plucking” the hair because what would have they shaved in the Middle Ages or the nomads or the Arabian Bedouin desert dwellers? We are talking of modern shaving like waxing. Do nomadic women shave or pluck couple of hairs? Dintaada iyo dhaqankaaga barro. Check the elders in the family.

They used to shave using blades sxb wtf go do your research before you spew so much bullshit and the Prophet (saw) recommended plucking because it's more effective at slowing down hair growth...

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also set a time limit of forty days, and the hair should be left any longer than that,because of the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: “He set us a time limit of no more than forty days for trimming the moustache, clipping the nails, plucking the armpit hairs and shaving the pubic hair.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 10/284 and Muslim, 1/222).

Stop worshipping white culture, maybe your family elders are hairy and sweaty, mine aren't.

Boqor

Since there is no Koranic guidance on the issue and wasn’t a fard but a sunnah you haven’t added anything here to the debate but confirm that Muslims used to pluck rather than shave. Sunnah is debatable and there are millions of sunnah that you yourself don’t follow. Using profanity in this thread is one of them and you expect women to pluck their armpits and pubic hair out. Do you know how painful that is? Most Somali women never used shaved their armpits and in Somaliland/Somalia they don’t. How did you see women in Somaliland shave their armpits? Did you inspect them?

I hope they get married. Somali parents will come to a gaalo wedding if their daughter is rich, like Iman Abdulmajids parents did

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow all we do on here is talk about black people, Talk about inferiority complex, they don't even know we exist sxb. You give yaself to much credit!!! Even in the black forums, it's obvious whenever they talk about somalia it's usually a somali in disguise. these people dont even know u sxb, your attached to their dick, let it go!!!

It's like jews and arabs, who is the one always ing? arabs, u know who is wearing the pants here clearly. It how bad it is getting now with this black addiction. Surely someone sees this as I do

Last edited:
Wow all we do on here is talk about black people, Talk about inferiority complex, they don't even know we exist sxb. You give yaself to much credit!!! Even in the black forums, it's obvious whenever they talk about somalia it's usually a somali in disguise. these people dont even know u sxb, your attached to their dick, let it go!!!

It's like jews and arabs, who is the one always ing? arabs, u know who is wearing the pants here clearly. It how bad it is getting now with this black addiction. Surely someone sees this as I do
How do they not know us if they keep on marrying our women and dating them :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending