HELP HELP HELP HELP: I'm being attacked by madoows on social media! WAAR SOOMALAAY I CAAWIYA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
"Do not publish illegal content, spam or ography. This includes, but is not limited to photographs, videos, or digital images of nudity (including partial nudity) or depicting any sexual activity or simulated sexual activity. Links to the content listed above is also strictly prohibited"

I don't make the rules :kanyeshrug:
Looool thanks for the heads up... another man made rules

Batuulo

You are my weakness
so are you really a lesbian? Have you met steam? She claims to be one but I suspect she's some sort of shy bookworm irl
I don't really want to turn this post about me.
Wait till I reach 500 then all your questions will be answered. In the mean time follow your gut instinct :) .
No I haven't. Loool@shy bookworm. Well nothing wrong with that.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

The audacity:susp: Bbbbbut we're all dating him yaaasss...:susp:

Xaliimos cant date in peace somebody control these shaniquas:susp: They're claiming YOUR boyfriends now!

OH how the women of Dhegdheer have fallen:kanyehmm:

The final redpill is that you cannot fight against the sexual conquest of the eternal Bantu be he from the west or east.

All caucasoid women belong to him.

1499175505026.jpg

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The final redpill is that you cannot fight against the sexual conquest of the eternal Bantu be he from the west or east.

All caucasoid women belong to him.

View attachment 29608
Let's be honest. The cadaans clean up all the women. That's a fact.... For them there are not borders, no limitation, in every community they thrive. That's because of their might and reputation as the rulers of this god's green earth. How's that for a bitter pill?

Let's be honest. The cadaans clean up all the women. That's a fact.... For them there are not borders, no limitation, in every community they thrive. That's because of their might and reputation as the rulers of this god's green earth. How's that for a bitter pill?
P..please let us try to live like we're worth something :nahgirl:
:mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The worst part is Somali girls atttacjing me over there at MTA trying to collect some applause from Madoows who were just making fun of my forehead. When are we gonna stand by your men Somali women ?

I'm a beautiful man too and at his age too.

Just look at this disrespect to the Somali man.

You guys forfeit a lot of criteria that you wouldn't let it fly otherwise.

@TheShinning i want you...I'm a miskiin Idris Elba but even more handsome. On top of that I'm your Somali brother :gucciwhat:

Just watch how she rejects me , just look people
you're in your 40s??????
:dwill:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Just let people live ffs:gucciwhat:

That black guy was really telling the truth. You all sound like you've been castrated.

Jamal

Do Somali women in Somalia shave their armpits? How about nomadic women? It is cultural.

Somali girls shave their armpits all the time because they are not xoolos and they are Muslims so they have to shave it to stay pure, I don't know about your somali atheist people though :vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts