Hebrew Israelite vs Ashkenazi Khazar and a Hijabi

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He was quoting the following passage at the Talmudist heritage thieves.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...55097804/1024x576_MP4_1918828228955097804.mp4
The thing about the hebrew israelite heritage claim that i can't understand. Is that there is no proof to substantiate their claims. Even the prophet never described the jews in his time as being negroes.

The thing about the hebrew israelite heritage claim that i can't understand. Is that there is no proof to substantiate their claims. Even the prophet never described the jews in his time as being negroes.
That term never existed in the 7th century, it was introduced by the Europeans a few centuries ago and it's a word play on "hebrew".

The proof's to substantiate their claims is found in the old (torah) and new testament itself, as well as countless travellers and old maps/documents.

I will share just a few of them.

New International Version
Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

BeyondRiverCush.PNG

New American Standard Bible
"From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, My dispersed ones, Will bring My offerings.

New King James Version
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering.

LeoAfricanus.PNG

Igbo.PNG
BlackJewss.PNG

Here is an old Portuguese colonialist map, were they re-named kingdom of Judah to Slave coast which can still be seen in their own archives.

Istealite.PNG

The curses in the Torah only apply to 1 group of people.

ab82faa671c745487a049a5f0d881e0b.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That term never existed in the 7th century, it was introduced by the Europeans a few centuries ago and it's a word play on "hebrew".

The proof's to substantiate their claims is found in the old (torah) and new testament itself, as well as countless travellers and old maps/documents.

I will share just a few of them.

New International Version
Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

View attachment 82567

New American Standard Bible
"From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, My dispersed ones, Will bring My offerings.

New King James Version
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering.

View attachment 82568

View attachment 82569 View attachment 82570

Here is an old Portuguese colonialist map, were they re-named kingdom of Judah to Slave coast which can still be seen in their own archives.

View attachment 82571

The curses in the Torah only apply to 1 group of people.

ab82faa671c745487a049a5f0d881e0b.jpg

And no other races have went through these same struggles?

And no other races have went through these same struggles?
The onus is on you to substantiate your claim to not only proof that all those curses fit another group, but to also refute the passages above.

The idea that some White Akhenazi Khazar Europeans who don't even number 10 million and have no natural protection from the sun are Banu Israel is a complete utter absurdity.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The onus is on you to substantiate your claim to not only proof that all those curses fit another group, but to also refute the passages above.

The idea that some White Akhenazi Khazar Europeans who don't even number 10 million and have no natural protection from the sun are Banu Israel is a complete utter absurdity.
There are brown arab jews. They are semitic and match up with arabs closely. No one else matches up with the supposed cousins and other son's of ibrahim genetically.

Honestly i'm not against this, i'm just not convinced.

There are brown arab jews. They are semitic and match up with arabs closely. No one else matches up with the supposed cousins and other son's of ibrahim genetically.

Honestly i'm not against this, i'm just not convinced.
This is the mayor of Bosaaso, is he Somali to you? because he certainly doesn't look like the average Somali of today, but if we go back a century he has a closer resembles then you have.

large.jpeg

What about the Somali's from just a century ago? do they look like the ones today ?

upload_2019-11-22_21-14-29.jpeg

images

images

Variation of looks or even features is not a solid argument, it changes drastically within a century never mind a millennium back.

Let's explore some Islamic sources.

Al-Haakim (8194) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “I saw (in a dream) many black sheep who were joined by many white sheep.” They said: How did you interpret it, O Messenger of Allah? He said: The non-Arabs will join you in your religion and your lineage.” They said: The non-Arabs, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “If faith were at the Pleiades, some men from among the non-Arabs would get it.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah (1018).

وَاِذۡ تَاَذَّنَ رَبُّكَ لَيَبۡعَثَنَّ عَلَيۡهِمۡ اِلٰى يَوۡمِ الۡقِيٰمَةِ مَنۡ يَّسُوۡمُهُمۡ سُوۡٓءَ الۡعَذَابِ ؕ اِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَسَرِيۡعُ الۡعِقَابِ ۖۚ وَاِنَّهٗ لَـغَفُوۡرٌ رَّحِيۡمٌ‏
(7:167) And recall when Your Lord proclaimed127 that 'He would continually set in authority over them, till the Day of Judgement, those who would ruthless oppress them.'128 Surely, your Lord is swift in chastising; and yet He is All-Forgiving, All-Merciful.

Trending