Heavy rainfall Somalia

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's expected that a heavy rainfall to rain across somalia this week
1603807983249.png

All the rain would be nice if we had a proper drainage system that could prevent mass scale floods, and if we had more resources necessary to kill tens to hundreds of millions those damn locusts and feed them to the public. (They're halal)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
oh jolly.... Rain in African home is so cozy and delicious, i wish i was in my aunts home in Kismaayo right about now!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
All the rain would be nice if we had a proper drainage system that could prevent mass scale floods, and if we had more resources necessary to kill tens to hundreds of millions those damn locusts and feed them to the public. (They're halal)
i agree with u except the loctus part we shouldn't be eating insects espcially when we have better sources of protein

i agree with u except the loctus part we shouldn't be eating insects espcially when we have better sources of protein
I see what you mean with the locusts I personally wouldn't eat it if i had the choice to but since they've been a ruckus in Somalia lately and are vast in numbers I see it as free food for the people, especially since a lot of them do not have enough food to eat, locusts are eaten in many different places of the world there is no harm to it.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It means nothing,it has no significace just a brief impact on the terrain , few days of rainfall have no changes on the entire landscape
If Somalis weren't Jaahiliin , they would have taken advantage from nature. Unfortunately that's not even the case, they are too proud to get themselves in the mud.
Let them continue living in their own "bubble* pastoralism , rudimentary lifestyle are all they know of.

And wait for them to plea for help once the famine take place.

They should plant trees, it attracts rainfall but hey caqli lix saac waxno looma sheegi karo stop cutting down trees for fuel use other alternatives different methods for example , why not introduce biofuel, incinerator and recycle waste, no fucking waste are disposable.
Cutting down trees are not the solution.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's expected that a heavy rainfall to rain across somalia this week
View attachment 149177
In developed countries it's a blessing, in third world countries it's equivalent to the flood in Nabi Nuh's time.

The arrogance of ignorance in thinking we are safe is exactly what killed nuh's fourth son. Ignorance will forever leave you at the mercy of the force of nature.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
imagine kit kat with loctus flavor chiggas be kalling it kitt kattura somaliahh loctussss
We got lots of exotic pests we can sell to the indoyaar market, since they eat that stuff.

We cannot let anyone however poach our rare and beautiful animals.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
If they had dams and resevoirs that rain would be worth a lot for the livestock and save them from droughts but they don't plan for the future.😏

Trending