Heavy ongoing Al Shabab attack against the false prophet in Galmudug; confirmed dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its real my family were talking about it and I heard his wife and kids died with him... baraxley should just have handed him over to Puntland so he could have been jailed.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
GalAnus Mudug left him alone for too long he was a blasphemer at that gaining mass followers wtf did they think was gonna happen they should of locked him and his supporters up and threw the key in the oceans I blame GalAnus Mudug people and admin for this shit

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalia. The only country on earth where you get arrested for calling a president a local but get a fortress and 300 hundred followers for claiming to be a prophet. The Galmudug government and its people are pathetic. They just handed Al-Shabaab an easy win.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It sounds like reer shilaabo to me, idk.
Same area same sound I guess I don’t know how a Shilaabo accent sounds also Cayr and Saleebaan from G/Gaduud sound similar they say xuu yiri instead of muxuu yiri and aryaa instead of waryaa small differences like that

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Kings are watching the moryaans. The only place more pure somali then us is sanaag. Bari kingdom and we are pure because we are neighbors to sanaag and very close in all aspects. Maybe if we made erigavo the capital, u would become more cultured also u moryaan galmudugian. It would benefit the somali race as a whole being in sanaag and close to the tradition and culture, puntland benefited big time. We combined tradition, culture strength and added political, education, and wealth strength for over 400 years. We were like u guys at one stage or another prior to our kingdom, do ur kids a favor guys go to sanaag learn culture and tradition and then create a base from that.

Majerten kingdom is like the UK now, but our influencer and prior kingdom was clearly sanaag, it's like the ancient greece is too the UK, u all need to learn from them and then create a strong qabiil for yourselves.

hqwsptqw5w64quufky05

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This says enough. Kings even went to sanaag for help in crisis

767.jpg

And we came to you baboons in mogadishu to do the same for u. We are inspired by @Bohol people and admit they are the heartland of somali. The difference only is we actually 'abide by our agreements' you baboons in mogadishu don't and break everything.

We are rageedi sxb, we aren't perfect, but we sign our deals, it sticks for life. That agreement is still lasting after 28 years. Our Al-itihaad galgala treaty still there. Galkacyo one is there. Somali maxamed way og tahay meeshan ka socon la'dahay waa idinka hawiye

Same area same sound I guess I don’t know how a Shilaabo accent sounds also Cayr and Saleebaan from G/Gaduud sound similar they say xuu yiri instead of muxuu yiri and aryaa instead of waryaa small differences like that
Not 100% sure:
They talk a bit faster but similar to Reer Mudug. I can almost recognize an accent from Shilaabo are. I heard a guy talking I straight up knew he was Ogaden area maybe the central Makahil since I heard his accent
@Deekhow

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hassan sheikh tries to act like somali have different tribes in the south therefore it's more complicated that's what he said in kismaayo recently, bullshit. Sanaag maxay dhaanta, ma isaaq iyo harti ba heeshish ahay? look at them u fuckin fat ass siday isku wada nool yihin, waa nin xasid ah oo aan oglayn inu fashilmay ilalinta xeerka somaliyeed in mogadishu. Dadkasi oo kale xal ma soo wadan sxb, waxay soo wadan keliya in sidan la ahaado. Garta u losers markad fashilantay oo dadka waydiya inay ku cawina. Ceeb kuma jirto cawiinadu, adaa ku badbaadaysid oo beri saan noqonaysid sumcadina ayaa soo noqonayo, waa duuli karta again. But denying wont solve mogadishu problem, waa dad runta ka carara hawiyuhu waana calamad muujinayso inaysan ku jirin 'xeer somaliyeed' oo yihin dad aan la garanaynin. That's what the xeer is for, when ur house is in trouble, u go to other tribes to help you recover your house, wa hadu ku jiro xeer somaliyeed. Somali wa dir iyo darod iyo wax aan la garanaynin i think is very true.

Boqor-burhaan-suldaan-siciid-2.jpg

Caare future president of somaliland. We got some plans for Somaliland and caare tribe will be restored to the throne.

passengerb.jpg

HY sanaag are good people, how u think gahayle lived there haday dad xun yihin? waa lagu soo daweeyay, xog kuma iman ama degmoyin badan buu gacanta ku dhigi laha. He was given a spot like an IDP becuz maybe siwaqroon had wars with osman mahmoud and some fled. They fled to sanaag, who wouldn't sxb? I sure would also, their trustworthy people thats why and they recovered themselves gahayle, that's all it's about to continue surviving.

HY way ka yara liiqantay dhinaca beesha isaaq, waala xagaajinaya gurigasi oo dadki dhaxalka laha ayaa ku soo noqonayo, waa garhajis waxana ugu badan waa HY. There is no shame in somali xeer to ask for help, when harti ganged up on cade muse, he went to sanaag for help. Now jeegaan ganging up on this nigga @Saalax Bidaar he has to survive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts