heart wrenching appeal by Somali parents of their stolen son (barren women back home steal them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why steal a child when there are many abandoned or orphaned children in Somalia that you can adopt?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why steal a child when there are many abandoned or orphaned children in Somalia that you can adopt?

All I know is I wouldnt wanna leave near @Duchess. You think she's gonna be happy for you while you have children at ease and play around with them and raise them as they get older. She's bound to steal one of them from you and move away.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:meleshame:

It's actually very hard to watch a Somali man cry wallahi. It's a very rare sight. I hope they find their son happy and healthy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:meleshame:

It's actually very hard to watch a Somali man cry wallahi. It's a very rare sight. I hope they find their son happy and healthy.

Any man would cry when your heir apparent is stolen, believe me you would. I surprised he hasnt gone crazy

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Any man would cry when your heir apparent is stolen, believe me you would. I surprised he hasnt gone crazy

It's true. But still difficult to watch.

Why do you think he's been kidnapped? There's other more devastating things that could have happen to the toddler as they subject to walk in to dangerous situations at a blink of an eye.

Why do you think he's been kidnapped? There's other more devastating things that could have happen to the toddler as they subject to walk in to dangerous situations at a blink of an eye.

Some end up as child prostitutes in Europe. I've dealt with 10 cases, where the child (mid teens) had sexual trauma and was recently moved from another EU country. One of them was a Somali girl, and as I was the only Somali, they refered the case to me.

She's now in the custody of the state with a new identity as her parents couldn't be found. Investigators assume that they died on the trip to Europe and she was taken by human smugglers after that.

Gambar

VIP
Wow the child's been missing for almost 3 years. Maskeen! That's why I would never leave my kids around just anguish. You have to be vigilant.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It's Somalia, that's why. It's a known "tradition" for a barren woman to steal and raise that child as her own in a new town.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Some end up as child prostitutes in Europe. I've dealt with 10 cases, where the child (mid teens) had sexual trauma and was recently moved from another EU country. One of them was a Somali girl, and as I was the only Somali, they refered the case to me.

She's now in the custody of the state with a new identity as her parents couldn't be found. Investigators assume that they died on the trip to Europe and she was taken by human smugglers after that.

Do you work as a child social worker or children services

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No, I was assigned to the case to be her "bisidder", which translates to council. Also I'm more qualified than most because I took a specific class in Immigration law and many refugee and trespassing children gets referred to me as a consequence.

What the hell are you ? Are you a paralegal?

What the hell are you ? Are you a paralegal?

No, I'm a fuldmægtig, meaning I can represent clients outside court with meetings with administrators and at court hearing with prior approval from the law office.

I usually acts as these children's advocate in the Flygtningenævnet (Refugee tribunal), which is a administrativ tribunal that exclusively deal with refugee cases. In other cases I represent them in municipality when it's children without guardians around, usually smuggled children or young refugee applicants.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No, I'm a fuldmægtig, meaning I can represent clients outside court with meetings with administrators and at court hearing with prior approval from the law office.

I usually acts as these children's advocate in the Flygtningenævnet (Refugee tribunal), which is a administrativ tribunal that exclusively deal with refugee cases. In other cases I represent them in municipality when it's children without guardians around, usually smuggled children or young refugee applicants.

Waar haadhe what's is your title ? Give me a comparison to English speaking world's job titles.

Are you an immigration lawyer ?

Are you Somali community leader ( a very much abused title )

Waar haadhe what's is your title ? Give me a comparison to English speaking world's job titles.

Are you an immigration lawyer ?

Are you Somali community leader ( a very much abused title )

I'm lawyer in process/training and over the course of 2 years will gain the ability to represent clients without need for prior approval. I do most of lawyer abilities but I need approval to represent in court.

I deal with Immigration and Criminal law cases, which the two areas I've specialized in. Each office has a specialized person(s) for each area The law office I worked at gave me mostly immigration cases and also why I choose to change from it.

I'm given the cases with Somali children because the state saves money on translators as I speak the language fluently and also they theorize that the child/client can empathize with me because we are both Somali.

I don't consider myself Somali Community leader but I do volunteer work such as helping high school student with subjects and educating other Somalis who seek law too. I was given a ladder by those before me and I intend to do the same.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm lawyer in process/training and over the course of 2 years will gain the ability to represent clients without need for prior approval. I do most of lawyer abilities but I need approval to represent in court.

I deal with Immigration and Criminal law cases, which the two areas I've specialized in. Each office has a specialized person(s) for each area The law office I worked at gave me mostly immigration cases and also why I choose to change from it.

I'm given the cases with Somali children because the state saves money on translators as I speak the language fluently and also they theorize that the child/client can empathize with me because we are both Somali.

I don't consider myself Somali Community leader but I do volunteer work such as helping high school student with subjects and educating other Somalis who seek law too. I was given a ladder by those before me and I intend to do the same.

Have you dealt with Somali divorce cases ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No to both. I'm liberal but still muslim. I do prayer and ramadan but also think stoning gays and adulterers is not good.

You are very close to contracting the atheist disease :ivers::susp:

In your theory it's also ok to allow incest soo maaha? Ileen they are both consenting adults, why should anyone care what adults do behind closed doors soo maaha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending