He is 80-years-old & won't let go. The man is sick kulahaa "I was voted in by the people"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This Jawaahiri lunatic gotta be slapped

I mean the whole Somalia politics to me is pathetic but this 80 year old's hunger for power had me feeling some type of way

I think AMISOM should storm the building and set up a hell in a cell cage match between Kheyre and Old Man Jawaari. Fight to the death , winner gets to continue to live in a warzone. Loser gets to ...wait now that I think of it does the loser actually lose now that he's free from that place forever?

This Jawaahiri lunatic gotta be slapped

I mean the whole Somalia politics to me is pathetic but this 80 year old's hunger for power had me feeling some type way

I don't think diaspora should be allowed to participate in gov unless they give up their foreign passports.

I don't think diaspora should be allowed to participate in gov unless they give up their foreign passports.
yep. then they will twice about going into siyaasad. it will weed out a lot of the doqomo. then if the bad ones f*ck up they're gonna have to go to baadiyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.