Oil Exploration News

Status
Not open for further replies.
if khatumo becomes a state of SL then you better believe i want a garxajis state one in the west and one in sanaage. you must be crazy if you think anyone trusts kulmiye to manage oil in their lands

:pachah1:

And if Wadani wins would you still feel the same way?

And if Wadani wins would you still feel the same way?
:icon lol::icon lol:

bro put the xisbi xisbi to one side for a minute. wadani win would be irrelevant.

i put it all down to SL - Khatumo talks.

south eastern sool becoming state in somaliland to appease dhulo's is equivalent to opening a Pandoras box. before you know it awdal will be calling for equal treatment then the idoor themselves will ask for a Habar state

so why not beat them all to it. i here by legitimize GX state, call it garoodi-oodweyn

:icon mrgreen:

bro put the xisbi xisbi to one side for a minute. wadani win would be irrelevant.

south eastern sool becoming state in somaliland to appease dhulo's is equivalent to opening a Pandoras box. before you know it awdal will be calling for equal treatment then the idoor themselves will ask for a Habar state

so why not beat them all to it. i here by legitimize GX state, call it garoodi-oodweyn

GX state!

With the political and financial POWERHOUSE city of Hargeisa and the coast and mountains of sanaag, we are set for life!

I propose this flag (minus fzero i was too lazy to crop):
2.png

+ any fellow GX's to make an heesta calanka for GX state?

latest

waraabe

Your superior
GX state!

With the political and financial POWERHOUSE city of Hargeisa and the coast and mountains of sanaag, we are set for life!

I propose this flag (minus fzero i was too lazy to crop):
2.png

+ any fellow GX's to make an heesta calanka for GX state?

latest

Hargeisa? :chrisfreshhah:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

3 out of the 4 districts in Sool are almost entirely Dhulbahante, we have a strong share of Ceerigabo district(1/3rd) and Buuhoodle district is ours.

I understand that, the day this current government is stupid enough to to agree to a federal state for khatumo, is the day Somaliland ceases to exit as we know it. But I'm not talking about that, what I'm saying is refusing to give the government a chance to let oil companies seismic survey and maybe drill just because of clan is a bad look. If Wadani wins the coming election that refusal of cooperation today will just be reciprocated by other clans tommorow and we will go around in circles cutting off our own nose to spite our face. I'm not saying to blindly trust in the government of course, these findings should be publicised, and the local people should get priority in the benefits. Maybe local development funds should be set up for the Gobals allowing them to freely manage and spend it.

Bohol

VIP
It is unrealistic to expect reer Sland to share oil aka black gold if it is found when they kill each
other over water wells. Nevermind oil (thousands will die) if not managed properly.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I understand that, the day this current government is stupid enough to to agree to a federal state for khatumo, is the day Somaliland ceases to exit as we know it. But I'm not talking about that, what I'm saying is refusing to give the government a chance to let oil companies seismic survey and maybe drill just because of clan is a bad look. If Wadani wins the coming election that refusal of cooperation today will just be reciprocated by other clans tommorow and we will go around in circles cutting off our own nose to spite our face. I'm not saying to blindly trust in the government of course, these findings should be publicised, and the local people should get priority in the benefits. Maybe local development funds should be set up for the Gobals allowing them to freely manage and spend it.
In Somalia, federalism was brought by the international community and likewise it will be brought into Somaliland(who need it even more).

The three federal states will be Awdal, Idoorland and Khaatumo. It's already a done deal. We will have full control of Cayn, Sool and our part of Sanaag. Region won't be disputed anymore and our share of international aid/development will be directly given to us. Constitution is already being adjusted to accommodate all of this. Beesha have done well for themselves. :banderas:

A country within a country within a country. :qri8gs7:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
In Somalia, federalism was brought by the international community and likewise it will be brought into Somaliland(who need it even more).

The three federal states will be Awdal, Idoorland and Khaatumo. It's already a done deal. We will have full control of Cayn, Sool and our part of Sanaag. Region won't be disputed anymore and our share of international aid/development will be directly given to us. Constitution is already being adjusted to accommodate all of this. Beesha have done well for themselves. :banderas:

A country within a country within a country. :qri8gs7:
lol delusional

I'll dig up a well and pour black color in it sit back and watch reer idoors eat each other up over it :drakelaugh:

On a serious note tho, oil exploration is the last thing that should be on ur mind in Somaliland, u guys have absolutely no foundation, rules, law's, or institutions for it right now.

I hope the Americans invade and take all the oil in return they make it rich, modern, advanced, stable and secular like the West where the average person has 100 average IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending