Hayaay!! Calitedasse dream come true

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Turkey have let millions of arabs come across into europe. The greek border control are now doing battle with the mess that Italy france and Russia have created and poor germany will have to bear the burdens of hosting millions of new war victims thanks to the globalist elites.

Doesn't Europe get tired of fighting Israel's wars?

:wowsweat:
:damn:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Now the Turks and Arabs will battle it out in Western Europe.
Tbh Europe deserves it for being a . The Americans and Israelis got them to destroy these countries and create migrants so they can send them to burden europe. These cucks would let their allies sit comfortably after starting wars just so europe can deal with the backlash.

If i was them i'd cut ties with Israel and send ships of these migrants to America and France for playing a key role in creating these refugees.

:gucciwhat::drakelaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My money is on the Turks
Actually the new wave of Arabs are making it hard for Turks since many are not dumb like the Turks(it's mostly they lowclass Turks who moved to Europe) they are already educated. Turks always have hard time adapting to the language etc. These educated Arabs come here couple years learn language fluently and start business and much more. It's giving the Turks a real spin for their money.

Apollo

VIP
When I see these type of images/videos I almost want to swing right-wing, but then I think again and say to myself f*ck whitey.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When I see these type of images/videos I almost want to swing right-wing, but then I think again and say to myself f*ck whitey.
Walaahi when i thnk about how badly they gonna f*ck it up for us and make whitey hate us. I just remember That whitey sat comfortably while their government did Israel's bidding and created refugees and i feel less angry at the migrants and more at whitey for being the Goyim .

The moment when you realise history lesson taught us how Europeans had their chance against their high iq cousins and lost. They gettin their sweet jew revenge now.

Funny enough if Hitler won he would have supported the Ottoman sultans and kept the peace. The jews won and they want to mix the whole world into an easily controllable population. I miss when whites smart and onto the conspiracy. Now they have been reduced to refugee hating, narrow visioned incels that cry about invasions, when they lost the real invasion in 1945.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts