hayaay a half Yemeni half Somali goes in on Somali men's * size

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am actually shocked the audacity of a qaabil less Yemeni attacking somali men whom btw6if you scroll down her pics is engaged to a mixed race is talking her two cents on somali boys

I am actually shocked the audacity of a qaabil less Yemeni attacking somali men whom btw6if you scroll down her pics is engaged to a mixed race is talking her two cents on somali boys

how is she half yemeni?? :faysalwtf:
she looks like a really dark skin girl with a snapchat filter??:ayaanswag:
and she has that typical flat booty xalimo facial features

she's a somalispoter ??
she must be on here, she knows what abdiexit is and , that's somalispot lingo

Before I even opened the tweet and had a look at her profile 1st thing that came to my mind was reer UK, and surprise surprise she is from the UK :kodaksmiley:

Screenshot_2018-12-15-17-39-34-1.png

Maybe she's a goat molester

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Sounds about ghetto. What a pleasant women. @sigmund would you want your future son to settle with thing similar to that? She sounds perfect.

Did she say I been married several times to defend herself. First she said so a guy dont just pull out his D. If guys are pulling his d for you it means you are easy

Muji

VIP
I feel sorry for our men not only are they being attacked by ajanabis but now Somali girls

Soon Somali boys will be attacking other Somali guys

I feel sorry for our men not only are they being attacked by ajanabis but now Somali girls

Soon Somali boys will be attacking other Somali guys
People dont attack people for no reason. These girls been hurt by somali boys. I never seen them attack polish guys cause they havent dealt with them for example. If she has been married several times do young. She must be bitter

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
She's stupid, she never been in Somalia and Djibouti for saying stupid sh*t like this.
We do have BBC's but not for low IQ mongrels like her.