Hayaaay -- Shamima Begum the UK dumb girl was helped by Canadian Intelligence

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A fifteen years old then Shamima was smuggled by someone who was providing intelligence to Canadian. She now claim that she was a victim of trafficking.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagine the state grooming and helping children to go to unstable nations to join terrorist group. :ooh:

Some will argue that she had radical views and sympathy to radical groups. But would you think that if there was a kid 15 or 16 years old in some school said that he wants to become a mass murderer, an official agent will show up and in a school mentor way say: let's find you a suitable state to unleash your potential?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Everyone knows ISIS was Western funded and created. Shes a victim of brainwashing

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Even now she‘s being controlled. In her new article photos she‘s wearing really revealing clothes with make-up. Like she wanna proof so badly that she‘s no longer an I$I$ follower. Going from one extreme to another. May Allah guide her.

I remember an article back in 2006 written by a western intelligence agent. He talked about how the west should set up what he called a 'Honey trap'.

This was where the plot was to get all those with so-called "Islamic extremist ideology' in one place and then destroy them. I honestly believe that ISIS was created for that purpose and many of those fools fell for it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Even now she‘s being controlled. In her new article photos she‘s wearing really revealing clothes with make-up. Like she wanna proof so badly that she‘s no longer an I$I$ follower. Going from one extreme to another. May Allah guide her.
she was brainwashed and now she follows whatever she is being told, like she was and still living in camp for nearly 4-5 years.

Everyone knows ISIS was Western funded and created. Shes a victim of brainwashing
All "terrorist groups" are. It is the excuse western countries use to destabilize and occupy muslims countries. Everyone with half a brain knows this its been exposed time and time again. They did the same thing with Nazis in ukraine.

I remember an article back in 2006 written by a western intelligence agent. He talked about how the west should set up what he called a 'Honey trap'.

This was where the plot was to get all those with so-called "Islamic extremist ideology' in one place and then destroy them. I honestly believe that ISIS was created for that purpose and many of those fools fell for it.

Where did you come across this article? If it's true then ISIS sounds like the perfect creation for that plot.

Where did you come across this article? If it's true then ISIS sounds like the perfect creation for that plot.
A lot of the propaganda and promises they gave to young soilders for isis was that they would be given Syrian brides and would live kings. Little did they know they were all in the front lines like cattle

Can you send the article? I know everything is interlinked somehow because enemies could help each other when they have a common enemy, but still there are terrorist activities in the western countries by these extremists from 9/11 to the French bombings in the mid 2010s. And also why is German welcoming Syrian refugees, where some of them could be from isis?

I read this article before where a man setup a dinner for some Syrians so they can meet each other since they were scattered over the Netherlands he noticed how quiet they were. He asked one of them why are they quiet and not talking that much to one another , the Syrian told him he was scared some of them could be a spy to the regime or could be dangerous.

That is a stupid plot how can they bring all people who think like that. People’s thoughts change everyday.

Last edited:
Can you send the article? I know everything is interlinked somehow because enemies could help each other when they have a common enemy, but still there are terrorist activities in the western countries by these extremists from 9/11 to the French bombings in the mid 2010s. And also why is German welcoming Syrian refugees, where some of them could be from isis?

I read this article before where a man setup a dinner for some Syrians so they can meet each other since they were scattered over the Netherlands he noticed how quiet they were. He asked one of them why are they quiet and not talking that much to one another , the Syrian told him he was scared some of them could be a spy to the regime or could be dangerous.

That is a stupid plot how can they bring all people who think like that. People’s thoughts change everyday.
They are also psyops for political goals

Trending

Latest posts