HAYAAAAY! the English language is massacred in downtown Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:God bless my people Twin Koooooys Caano Baqarateyn

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:God bless my people Twin Koooooys Caano Baqarateyn

No F was giving! The commercial commentator was ready to chew his khat that day and had no care for the world :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

That little girl with the braids is adorable mashaAllah. Somali adverts have come a long way - I actually like them now lol

Have you heard the Junior Juice one? Tuuuuuunnnneeee:banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wtf is wrong with the person who edited this commercial. Clearly the actors were saying cows while the narrator was saying koys. Couldn't they correct him? Smh.

Talow ma caano la'aan baa ka jirta wadanka why are they advertising powder mik? Dont they know regular is more healthy. Couple months ago, I bought Nadio powder milk. When I read the ingredients I was shocked because only 40% was milk. The rest was artifical flavors. Even babies backhome drink power milk yaab badanaa.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Wa
Talow ma caano la'aan baa ka jirta wadanka why are they advertising powder mik? Dont they know regular is more healthy. Couple months ago, I bought Nadio powder milk. When I read the ingredients I was shocked because only 40% was milk. The rest was artifical flavors. Even babies backhome drink power milk yaab badanaa.
waxaa looma baahna all u need is Twin Koooooys :lawd: dadkaaga taageer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending