HAYAAAAAY! LarryThePuntite scammed me of my life's savings, dnt know what'll eat tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This nigga will appear on the Canadian version of American Greed.

He convinced me to invest in some weird business dealings in the Far East. I wired him my life's savings. Now I realize I've been scammed by @LarryThePuntite, a man compromised mentally by heavy usage of geedaha dilay Bob Marley.

This dude once appeared on Sheeko Sheeko Vlog and the man's face looked like a mummified Egyptian fircoon
ddd88984721010b7f488c4ccd9d0c69b.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This nigga will appear on the Canadian version of American Greed.

He convinced me to invest in some weird business dealings in the Far East. I wired him my life's savings. Now I realize I've been scammed by @LarryThePuntite, a man compromised mentally by heavy usage of geedaha dilay Bob Marley.

This dude once appeared on Sheeko Sheeko Vlog and the man's face looked like a mummified Egyptian fircoon
ddd88984721010b7f488c4ccd9d0c69b.jpg
What? Hasbunallah. How bad are you financially?

Hey pal,

Can you get my name out of the header, before the clock expires?

I use it for respectable and educational reasons. I don't need the word "Scammer", "Fraud", or "Tuug" next to my name.

...I need to enjoy my peace and quite before Somalis start making up stories about me.loool

Cheers,

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Hey pal,

Can you get my name out of the header, before the clock expires?

I use it for respectable and educational reasons. I don't need the word "Scammer", "Fraud", or "Tuug" next to my name.

...I need to enjoy my peace and quite before Somalis start making up stories about me.loool

Cheers,
How could you do this? :fantasia2:dont you have any guilt? :jcoleno:this man cant feed his family because of your greed :mjkkk:

What? Hasbunallah. How bad are you financially?

Menace is like one of those old Somali guys the gullible tribesmen trust.

Guys like him point their finger and claim"That man poisoned the next tuulos camels".
:ufdup:
And within 10min the man is dead.loool

Menace comes from a long line of Somali witch hunters.lool I swear I ran into a guy like this one time in Somalia. He would say something
outlandish and 5 guys chewing khat would believe his every word. They're like zombie whispers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts