HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A coup is in the process in Western occupied Somalia after butcher collaboratorAbdi motherfucker Iley complained abt Ethiopia’s sudden change of ruler and the sharing of oil which Ethiopia admitted to this idiot that the Somalis will get 5% :p:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Mother fucker will soon test his own medicine

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He planned to call article 39 and secede.

Are you serious?

Did this idiot really believed in that ?

Now is he still gonna say “ I’m Ethiopian” after they brutally kick his ass in jail :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Oh gosh! How I love when the puppet becomes the prey

Are you serious?

Did this idiot really believed in that ?

Now is he still gonna say “ I’m Ethiopian” after they brutally kick his ass in jail :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Oh gosh! How I love when the puppet becomes the prey
This is not good for us, Somali oil is being stolen from them.In jig jiga their is mass turmoil.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You know what’m excited about ? There was this named DJ NACAS SUBEER who kept going back to occupied Western Somalia and who would party with these butchers and praise them like the little he is. I wonder what he is thinking now that his friends are probably dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending