HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Alongside Dabcasar I filmed the interview with the alleged Arab “racist” Halal owner. Dabz almost attacked, I saved him. Come IN NOW!

@Grigori Rasputin the new CNN of Somalispot on the frontlines, don't be going outside catching COVID-19 on us. Also don't be exposing your location, your baby mamas might find you. Exposing your location is how people might catch you lacking.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
why dont they buy their groceries from Somali stores in the first place?

Somali stores severely lack good quality of meat or product. There are a lot of them around the city but that man will keep a meat in the fridge for eternity till it is sold as opposed to the Arab that will butcher it before your eyes

Looks like a BLM riot.

I heard that the woman who was called a swear word and the Somali guy who defended her have not been identified by the community. No one even knows who they are.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Somali stores severely lack good quality of meat or product. There are a lot of them around the city but that man will keep a meat in the fridge for eternity till it is sold as opposed to the Arab that will butcher it before your eyes
there's ur business opportunity:yousmart:let me know if you're accepting minority shareholders. ill invest about 20k @Manafesto too should consider this

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
subhanallah. minnesotans are truly zoomaIis. ive never seen more african booty scratching noises before

I consider this maximum emergency compensatory action. An individual was being mistreated and the individual who caused it was neutralized. Hopefully a message was sent and this will serve as a lesson to not abuse or mistreat a Somali in that community.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
what is the life span of a dollar circulation in geeljire community of Ohio? that's a business Somalis have in every city. why patronize it in the first place

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Can you guys PLEASE give context. Why are Somali hooyod jumping the Kebab guy? Why is Dabcasar there? What on fucking earth is happening?

OffTheDome

Proud American
Truly 68 iq :ftw9nwa:

Boycott the store and buy from another halal shop, they will come back begging. Fights will only end in charges and maybe even a few arrests.
:gucciwhat:

I never knew Eedos could be that savage :urgh:

You really don't have to make a scene out of an insult, just boycott their store :wtfdis: