HAYAAAAAAAAAAAY! BRITISH-GEELJIRE who looks Congolese gets a Hamam bath N Turkey with a transgender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It looks amazing. I wish this concept took off in America. I would try it.

I’ve been talking about going to Turkey for ages here but recently I discovered that to go to Turkey is cheaper than going to LA :ooh::ooh: So guess what !!! A flight from my city to Istanbul and staying at the Hilton hotel in Instanbul for 8 nights is $642 ( that’s airfare plus the hotel). Go ahead and look it up runtii. Plug the dates for Nov 22-30. I’m waiting next month inshalah to book it, hopefully it doesn’t go up but I doubt it’ll go up. What also helps is that their Lira plummeted.

My first thing to try is this hamam bath..I also intend to take fulll advantage of their $10 for 1 hour deep tissue massages...I’ll smoke shisha on a ferry...I’ll swim in the Mediterranean...I’ll drink their famous tea...I’ll stroll down the famous Blue Hagia Mosque ..I’ll visit the tomb of Suleiman The Magnificent...I’ll spit on the grave of Emperor Nero of Roman-Byzantine empire ...I’ll stuff myself with the famous Turkish food.. I’ll sit Oceanside restaurant facing their ocean, the Phosphorus (I think that’s what it’s called ).. most importantly I’ll avoid Geeljires unless I want them to murder me for my passport ..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:browtf:
Will I make it out in one piece and as lively as I walked in? Is that candy I see in your hand?

If u r a good guest, there is no reason for me to amputate your limbs....:)

VixR

Veritas
If u r a good guest, there is no reason for me to amputate your limbs....:)
Hoyo warned this day would come, usually it’s come in the form of men in dirty wifebeaters asking me to come into their truck. I probably would’ve taken a lady bathing me in her villa if it wasn’t for mentioning amputation :browtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hoyo warned this day would come, usually it’s come in the form of men in dirty wifebeaters asking me to come into their truck. I probably would’ve taken a lady bathing me in her villa if it wasn’t for mentioning amputation :browtf:

have u watched the movie misery??? with kathy bates??? old movie in the 80s lol

Status
Not open for further replies.