HAYAAAAAAAAAAAY! 2nd Stimulus check has been agreed upon. I’m abt to further get rich. Get ready young female gazelle back home. adeero will marry you

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
im
Abt to get $4k

All I need to capture a young xaliimo gazelle back home is $609

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Americans only care about two things: Jobs and the Economy, and under Trump both were booming :rejoice:

If it wasn’t his poor Corona handling, he would’ve blew out Biden, he still has a very good chance to win though

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
In Canada we've been getting 2k/month since March lmao. y'all reer trump have been getting scammed.:chrisfreshhah:

im still pissed at this, if i didnt quit without knowing this was rolling out cerb couldve niceeeeeeeed me too smh. big L

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This whole thread is fake news there is no other stimulus and there won’t be one until a Democrat becomes president and takes office in January. And it won’t be 4K. It will only be another $1200 unless the Democrats increase it to $2,000 like they initially wanted but republicans said no. Democrat president can just issue executive order if Democrats don’t gain control of Congress as well

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This whole thread is fake news there is no other stimulus and there won’t be one until a Democrat becomes president and takes office in January. And it won’t be 4K. It will only be another $1200 unless the Democrats increase it to $2,000 like they initially wanted but republicans said no. Democrat president can just issue executive order if Democrats don’t gain control of Congress as well

First of all don’t be so fast in discrediting me because I am known to be a man of upright conviction.

2ndly! Members of both parties have reached a compromise to put before the houses

3rd I said I was getting $4 because of my children ( legit and illegitimate).