HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY: MODS put me N S-Spot hall of fame: Somalia's highest ranking contacted me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

Translation:

Friend, my job is not to hide and have people lose hope. My job is to do my work, to stand for us, so we can build the moral of our people to pretend to be equals with others till we reach up their level, this is to have our people see us doing something so we can all do things together. If I was hiding, then I wouldn't have accepted this job.

I can understand what prompt you to speak like that because of all the demoralizing events that happened in the country. Although you can also find some things that can fuel your hope that has happened over the years too.

Furthermore, I was not stalking anyone, after the (African meeting with the Secretary of State) was over the respective of officials stood around in groups of 3 people, talking and the secretary maneuvered around these circles where he turned to us.

This relates to one of his fb posts where he delusionaly pretended Somalia was a regular country. He deleted my comment because I precisely attacked him on that point. I swear what he had on that fb post was out of touch with reality and as you can see it hit him too hard.

This is what triggered this whole thing. I accused him of stalking the Secretary of State because I told him "I'm 100% sure that the foreign minister did not approach him and that you've lowered your dignity by following him in the room

Now the man inboxed me to tell me in plain English that " I HAVE TO SPREAD PROPOGANDA, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THEM, THESE XOOLOS" :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead::damn::damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LADIES AND GENTS: have I not shown you folks how incompetent this Somali government in Villa Somalia? What FM replies back to a mentally institutionalized:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: ma anaa waalan mise ayaga...I'll leave the verdict to you folks

@R.Kelly you fucking legend. :damn: . He admitted that his only job was to keep high morale. There is no vision like what these politicians espouse. Thats some cold hard red pill.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly you fucking legend. :damn: . He admitted that his only job was to keep high morale. There is no vision like what these politicians espouse. Thats some cold hard red pill.

I'm getting paid by Daahir Culosow, I'm contacting him with this treasure trove. :hemad::hahaidiot:

NOOOOOOO! I just realized they the same qabiil. ABORT MISSION! :drakewtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who else in the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM OF VILLA SOMALIA would you like me to troll ?

Actually I'm going to do something to SL. Stay tune

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
LADIES AND GENTS: have I not shown you folks how incompetent this Somali government in Villa Somalia? What FM replies back to a mentally institutionalized:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: ma anaa waalan mise ayaga...I'll leave the verdict to you folks

Idk what's funnier, you triggering Somalia's FM or the fact that you just admitted you're a lunatic :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idk what's funnier, you triggering Somalia's FM or the fact that you just admitted you're a lunatic :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

What a neef you are! Waar I'm not mental but then again we are one thin line away from being one :samwelcome:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
View attachment 34837
View attachment 34838
View attachment 34839

Translation:

This relates to one of his fb posts where he delusionaly pretended Somalia was a regular country. He deleted my comment because I precisely attacked him on that point. I swear what he had on that fb post was out of touch with reality and as you can see it hit him too hard.

This is what triggered this whole thing. I accused him of stalking the Secretary of State because I told him "I'm 100% sure that the foreign minister did not approach him and that you've lowered your dignity by following him in the room

Now the man inboxed me to tell me in plain English that " I HAVE TO SPREAD PROPOGANDA, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THEM, THESE XOOLOS" :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead::damn::damn:

Shaqo la’aan ka batay. He gets paid to do so, you don’t. Just sleep on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending