HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Reagan library releases video of Reagan meeting Barre! Barre stutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Barre was a nervous wreck

Look at this legend and how comfortable he is....This is Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia...hollyyyyyy ! The man is still alive at 99 years of age

Last edited:
Its been out there for a while :gucciwhat:, but where did Barre stutter? you can hear his voice being the loudest and the most manly out of all of them in the room.
Libaax iga dheh :salute:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its been out there for a while :gucciwhat:, but where did Barre stutter? you can hear his voice being the loudest and the most manly out of all of them in the room.
Libaax iga dheh :salute:

Look at when Reagan finishes his remarks and barre was given the chance to speak but the man was caught of guard and he had to gather himself and all he could manage to say is that was " Mr President we we we are gracious .......my Somali people, my people " ....by this time Reagan is like
9wrDO_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
Look at when Reagan finishes his remarks am deathly barre was given the chance to speak but the man was caught of guard and he had to gather himself and all he could manage to say is that was " Mr President we we we are gracious .......my Somali people, my people " ....by this time Reagan is like
9wrDO_s-200x150.gif
What do you expect from a guy who speaks 5 fluent languages?
Somali, italian, english, russian and af maymay :reallymaury:

And that kunta kinte speaks like a slave, look at him bowing his head down while talking to him.

Do you expect a guy to speak like a british and sip a cup of tea while speaking italian like a don?:what:

listen when he says ''bobalo somalo''

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Do you expect a guy to speak like a british and sip a cup of tea while speaking italian like a don?:what:

listen when he says ''bobalo somalo''

Please watch Kenneth Kaunda, above video. I rest my case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts