Having kids in your 30’s

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The Marriage game has totally changed in this new era because of the extremely high standards social media has set for girls and guys. And because promiscuity has been normalised so the average guy is put off marriage and the playas are too busy enjoy all this free malab to want to commit and build a family
Couple that with the unchecked hypergamy were every girl is aiming to bag a 10/10 200k+ earner guy
Successful Marriages in western society has become a unicorn today
I see soo many beautiful muslim women of all ethnicities single.

nothing wrong with having high standards but just know the price u will likely have to pay I.e marrying late cuz ur searching for that Model guy way into ur 20s or worse, you will end up having no children 😬 you rather have children with a decent average guy than have no children at all.

You are absolutely right. Especially about the bolded. But women dont want to face that truth.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I had to correct you because this is truth there sooo many good people out there but that’s not what young men and women are looking for, they looking for good-looking and this were things get tricky

Yes. They are in love with top ten percent of men and hope to bag them but end up disappointed because most of these men dont want to settle but rather f*ck around because their looks allow them to.

And then follows the "where did all the good men disappear".

Sophisticate

Steel Magnolia
Staff Member
Yes. They are in love with top ten percent of men and hope to bag them but end up disappointed because most of these men dont want to settle but rather f*ck around because their looks allow them to.

I think you're being unrealistic with your example. Most Xalimos would prefer someone who is good enough for them i.e. reasonably attractive to them, liveable with a convergence in life philosophies, some shared interests and working toward common life goals.

No one wants a rolling stone no matter what they look like (unless they are short sighted). Thats not the sign of a stable man which is willing or capable of providing long term.

BobSmoke

Scuba diving in the mud
Focus on getting yourself together as you are doing. I find that men with unfinished business have a one foot in and one foot out mentality since they are working to establish themselves. And for this reason aren't very emotionally avaliable to be in a marriage quite yet. There will certainly be other fruitful opportunities in the future Insh'Allah. There are a surplus of intelligent, pretty, ambitious and well-mannered Somali girls. Plus, its not like men have a biological clock.
My thoughts exactly.

You understand where I'm coming from

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

✍🏾 That’s exactly how it is.
Most top ten percent of men are busy running through all these average girls who want them cuz men got high sex drive, aren’t picky with who they will penetrate while women will only find pleasure in sexual experience with that 10/10 guy
The few top ten percent of men who want to settle can only have one wife, since polygamy is demonised this leaves 95% of women without their “dream man”. This unchecked hypergamy also leaves all the average decent brothers without a mate Cuz all the girls are chasing the guy who isn’t interested in them or a relationship he would just want to f*ck them, then once they allow themselves to get ran through by these guys they render themselves non-marriage material.

girls are the architects of their misery, we got to check their hypergamy to save them for themselves, this is why I will arrange marriage for my daughters

Royalflush

Dila waa bakhti
✍🏾 That’s exactly how it is.
Most top ten percent of men are busy running through all these average girls who want them cuz men got high sex drive, aren’t picky with who they will penetrate while women will only find pleasure in sexual experience with that 10/10 guy
The few top ten percent of men who want to settle can only have one wife, since polygamy is demonised this leaves 95% of women without their “dream man”. This unchecked hypergamy also leaves all the average decent brothers without a mate Cuz all the girls are chasing the guy who isn’t interested in them or a relationship he would just want to f*ck them, then once they allow themselves to get ran through by these guys they render themselves non-marriage material.

girls are the architects of their misery, we got to check their hypergamy to save them for themselves, this is why I will arrange marriage for my daughters
I don’t agree lol. For a man you don’t have to be in the top 10% to have a hot wife who will be submissive and give you loads of kids etc. You just need to prove to her you can be a man. What do I mean?
You have to have a masculine frame- not get overly emotional like women and weak males and to treat her with respect. Also when she acts up it’s a sign she’s testing you and she wants to be put in her place.
You do all of this, and as long as your decent looking with good hygiene, with a decent job but high ambitions then you’ll find yourself getting the cream of the crop haliimos.
And if they reject you for a f boi then she was never good enough for you- assuming your not doing hoeish tings

Desert Flower

Staff Member
Walaalo.
Not to pressure anyone or anything but I think it's really important for us muslims to have kids, I have seen white gaalo people who didn't have any kids and they often end up all alone and isolated when they grow old. Some of them die alone in their apartments and their corpses are found after weeks or even months...I'm sure all good sisters and brothers can find a suitable husband or a wife.. And remember no human is perfect, we all come with strengths and weaknesses..that's why we shouldn't expect 100% perfection from a potential spouse.. In other words be realistic and have some reasonable expectations/demands. And lastly don't let negative things you hear like divorce etc scare you away from marriage...marriage is a blessing and having kids is a blessing from Allah. It is Something we should all make dua to achieve...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IGotDaAnswers

You are absolutely right. Especially about the bolded. But women dont want to face that truth.
They overlook so many Somali brothers who would make great fathers cuz they trying to keep up with the bad b*tches
Even while Married a lot of women are like this, this is why a lot marriages fail.

IGotDaAnswers

I think you're being unrealistic with your example. Most Xalimos would prefer someone who is good enough for them i.e. reasonably attractive to them, liveable with a convergence in life philosophies, some shared interests and working toward common life goals.

No one wants a rolling stone no matter what they look like (unless they are short sighted). Thats not the sign of a stable man which is willing or capable of providing long term.
In this social media age what was good enough last decade is bare minimum today.

Young Women have become 10x more hypergamous because of the comfortable liberal “equal” society they were raised in.

In the 80s, 80% of white women aged 25 years old were married and had atleast one child Cuz their standards were reasonable so they were easily met, today That rate is at around 12% , why is this ?? :hmm:
Again the standards of living improved which caused the standards of mating to also improve
The white Woman who would have been with a medium wage 5’9 man in the 80s will not even look twice at him, she plotting to bag the 6’8 nba player or a billionaire.
Iwomen can do what you want but just don’t complain, continue playing the game you choice to play.:damedamn:

btw xalimos who grew up in the west are no different to their white or madow girl counterparts.
Only difference is that xalimos are modestly dressed and virgins although that’s changing :francis:

Attachments

IGotDaAnswers

In this social media age what was good enough last decade is bare minimum today.

Young Women have become 10x more hypergamous because of the comfortable liberal “equal” society they were raised in.

In the 80s, 80% of white women aged 25 years old were married and had atleast one child Cuz their standards were reasonable so they were easily met, today That rate is at around 12% , why is this ?? :hmm:
F4DF5ED8-C3FD-4EAC-BB92-23154D5A3F48.png

Again the standards of living improved which caused the standards of mating to also improve
The white Woman who would have been with a medium wage 5’9 man in the 80s will not even look twice at him, she plotting to bag the 6’8 nba player or a billionaire but all these type of men do is f*ck them and throw them away like used tissues.
Women can do what they want to in this liberal society but just don’t complain when things go wrong, continue playing the game you choice to play.:damedamn:

btw xalimos who grew up in the west are no different to their white or madow girl counterparts.
Only difference is that xalimos are modestly dressed and virgins although that’s changing :francis:

Last edited:

IGotDaAnswers

Not in the Somali community. We have the opposite problem. Too many women women marry men that are not able to provide adequately.
women priorities looks more than anything just like men do, u acting like non Somali women are mostly with well to do men. It’s not just a Somali community thing it’s a western women thing , single motherhood rate is through the f*cking roof in all communities in the west

women priorities looks more than anything just like men do, u acting like non Somali women are mostly with well to do men. It’s not just a Somali community thing it’s a western women thing , single motherhood rate is through the f*cking roof in all communities in the west
Single motherhood is also through the roof back home. Lets not lie to ourselves. Its normal to see a divorced 20 year old with two kids already back home.

View attachment 154879

The white Woman who would have been with a medium wage 5’9 man in the 80s will not even look twice at him, she plotting to bag the 6’8 nba player or a billionaire but all these type of men do is f*ck them and throw them away like used tissues.
Women can do what they want to in this liberal society but just don’t complain when things go wrong, continue playing the game you choice to play.:damedamn:

No, women work now and are able to provide for themselves. Also, the reason why more women married earlier back then was because society expected them to settle down and become housewives.

Also, the cost of living was lower so men were able to also marry earlier and provide for wife and kids. Women marry average men all the time. Its just that both men and women are marrying later in life.

IGotDaAnswers

No, women work now and are able to provide for themselves. Also, the reason why more women married earlier back then was because society expected them to settle down and become housewives.

Also, the cost of living was lower so men were able to also marry earlier and provide for wife and kids. Women marry average men all the time. Its just that both men and women are marrying later in life.
Society was better back then, no wonder most people are so depressed and miserable, cuz they have nothing to live for, in their 30s ,no spouse no family no children, just a monthly pay check which if stopped would render them homeless.
I wouldn’t let my daughter become some corporate “ equal pay “ screaming slave. That’s a sad fate.
She will become a housewife as early as 18 this is the most honourable role for a woman and has always been.

Society was better back then, no wonder most people are so depressed and miserable, cuz they have nothing to live for, in their 30s ,no spouse no family no children, just a monthly pay check which if stopped would render them homeless.
I wouldn’t let my daughter become some corporate “ equal pay “ screaming slave. That’s a sad fate.
She will become a housewife as early as 18 this is the most honourable role for a woman and has always been.
People like you live in extremes. In the real world many women work and are married. Do you not have women in your family?

Being a wife is most definitely honorable, just make sure she has skills and money to fall back on in case her husband leaves her. I know many Somali middle aged habayars that now have to work in care looking after older cadaans because their husbands have either left, or don't provide.

Shall I tell you what the biggest slavery is? Being in an abusive relationship, but not being able to leave because you have no skills or money of your own. I'm all for housewives, but everyone needs some sort of skills.

Trending