Having kids in your 30’s

I'm 20 I've been married for a couple of months now and I am not pregnant but my 45 year old aunt is pregnant now mashallah. Whatever Allah decrees will happen. You will get what is written for you. May Allah bless you with a good husband and righteous children ameen

Desert Flower

Staff Member
I'm 20 I've been married for a couple of months now and I am not pregnant but my 45 year old aunt is pregnant now mashallah. Whatever Allah decrees will happen. You will get what is written for you. May Allah bless you with a good husband and righteous children ameen
Ameen sis. And mabrook on your marriage!

Depends how many kids you want, I only want 2 (max 3) so I dont mind when. Im more concerned with who I have kids with 😤 my fear is single motherhood and looking at our men puts me off sometimes.

Desert Flower

Staff Member
Depends how many kids you want, I only want 2 (max 3) so I dont mind when. Im more concerned with who I have kids with 😤 my fear is single motherhood and looking at our men puts me off sometimes.
I agree sis. The man I marry must be upstanding. I don't want to have kids with just anybody, or else they will suffer.

I want 2-3 as well. Thats all I can handle.

I agree sis. The man I marry must be upstanding. I don't want to have kids with just anybody, or else they will suffer.

I want 2-3 as well. Thats all I can handle.
Many girls I have spoken to in this day and age are thinking like this, bless our mothers. I really don't know how they raised so many kids in the west with little to no support. Ya Allah. I couldn't deal with absentee fathers with 6+ kids on low income.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Women should be done with child births by 25.

Young mothers give the healthiest babies.

Women should be done with child births by 25.

Young mothers give the healthiest babies.
Nobody in the west is thinking about kids before 25 unless they just get knocked up.. People older than that produce healthy babies as well everything is in the will of God most females these days get married in their late 20s and 30s and have healthy babies Everywoman is different

Trending

Latest posts