Having kids in your 30’s

Nacnac

Growth hacker
Women who marry at least at 24 and start breading early have a higher percentage of achievening the national average of our country which dropped to 6 kids from 8.

I have seen plenty of Halimos who wanted to drop 10 kids and enrolled in a useless college only to end up making 20$ an hour and no luck to find a groom,I rather have a an actual human-being than a freaking diploma, if you ain't studying Medicine or engineering just forget college huuno and increase our population like our hooyooyos.

When a Halimo marries at a young age as our Lord instructed, I don't know if you guys know this but we Somalis judge Gumaays(24-35) girls and most Farah's would rather not marry unless she is paying a dowry and the groom is desperate.

I have also noticed young Halimos who marry early enjoy a banging and intacted body even after 2 kids, on the other hand a late Halimo bride gains extensive weight just after one kid and everything gets floppy and age real quick and not enough time to bread the average 6.
Here we got this gentleman, a PhD holder on the Somali female and their anatomy.
Being in your late teens/early 20s doesn’t mean you’ll have a happier marriage I would say it is the opposite. Let’s not even talk about the high divorce rate! What’s the point of having to raise your kids in a single parent household? Really I have come across more divorced ladies in their mid 20s, some with kids, than the ones who are still married. Also why have 8 kids and majority of them turn out to be scumbags? It is better to raise properly and put effort in your kids, why flex with “look at how many kids I got” when you can’t give them a higher standard of living? Taking them to places, enjoying time with them and creating beautiful memories instead of buuq iyo qaylo.. At what cost really? They all look like mess and don’t have time to connect with each kid deeply meaning the kids will eventually find someone else to replace that empty space especially if the dad left the picture:mjlol::mjlol:

Wrong! Fat halimos will remain big if not bigger whether or not they marry early or late as long as they don’t start taking care of their body. And the same goes to the slim ones. It all comes down to if you value your appearance and your body not in how early or how late you marry. I would argue in some cases that some people get too comfortable when they marry and stop taking care of their body which leads to the increase of weight also due to the stress of being a housewife, cooking food all day means tasting and eating more:feedme:

Ladies marry the right man for the right purposes, whether you’re young or on the older scale at the end of the day you know yourself best and what makes you happy. But remember it is when you feel pressure from the outside people make rash decisions that they might regret later on, that’s my two cents.
Don’t just take whatever comes your way just because you’re an older halimo, getting married later might mean a happier marriage for you as individual.

Human beings invented this pressure to have children within a certain age frame. I have not seen any hadith or Qur'aan verse talking about this.

Marriage and children is rizq, like sustenance, money etc. It's decreed by Allah. Khadjiah married in her 40's to the greatest man in history, Prophet Muhammed SAW. They had 4 daughters together! Zainab bint Muhammad, Fatimah bint Muhammad, Ruqayyah bint Muhammad, Umm Kulthum bint Muhammad.

I don't know who these "men" who are sexist and ageist think they are, they came out of a vagina but they seem to despise the female gender.

Never listen to them or anyone else, drown it out and pray to Allah for what is right FOR YOU sis.
Enjoy your free time, enjoy being you, married women tend to spend their free time on their babies and husbands and forget about themselves.

My mum had me at 45 so it’s not impossible. As long as you’re relatively healthy it’s feasible though of course women’s fertility peaks at like 24 and it’s all down hill from there. Younger is better sadly.

I think you’re in the majority, and your experience is actually the norm for many people in the west.

If having children is important to you then you should prioritise that. Be active in finding a husband, set realistic expectations. There are many good men out there who want the same thing. InshaAllah Allah gives you a good and kind husband to build a family with.

Just keep an open mind and give people a chance. Most of my single gfs (late 20s to 30s) are single usually because they have insane standards no human can reach.

Women who marry at least at 24 and start breading early have a higher percentage of achievening the national average of our country which dropped to 6 kids from 8.

I have seen plenty of Halimos who wanted to drop 10 kids and enrolled in a useless college only to end up making 20$ an hour and no luck to find a groom,I rather have a an actual human-being than a freaking diploma, if you ain't studying Medicine or engineering just forget college huuno and increase our population like our hooyooyos.

When a Halimo marries at a young age as our Lord instructed, I don't know if you guys know this but we Somalis judge Gumaays(24-35) girls and most Farah's would rather not marry unless she is paying a dowry and the groom is desperate.

I have also noticed young Halimos who marry early enjoy a banging and intacted body even after 2 kids, on the other hand a late Halimo bride gains extensive weight just after one kid and everything gets floppy and age real quick and not enough time to bread the average 6.
nah I have a kids n im pushing 30 and still slim

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
Human beings invented this pressure to have children within a certain age frame. I have not seen any hadith or Qur'aan verse talking about this.

Marriage and children is rizq, like sustenance, money etc. It's decreed by Allah. Khadjiah married in her 40's to the greatest man in history, Prophet Muhammed SAW. They had 4 daughters together! Zainab bint Muhammad, Fatimah bint Muhammad, Ruqayyah bint Muhammad, Umm Kulthum bint Muhammad.

I don't know who these "men" who are sexist and ageist think they are, they came out of a vagina but they seem to despise the female gender.

Never listen to them or anyone else, drown it out and pray to Allah for what is right FOR YOU sis.
Enjoy your free time, enjoy being you, married women tend to spend their free time on their babies and husbands and forget about themselves.
My mum had me at 45 so it’s not impossible. As long as you’re relatively healthy it’s feasible though of course women’s fertility peaks at like 24 and it’s all down hill from there. Younger is better sadly.

I think you’re in the majority, and your experience is actually the norm for many people in the west.

If having children is important to you then you should prioritise that. Be active in finding a husband, set realistic expectations. There are many good men out there who want the same thing. InshaAllah Allah gives you a good and kind husband to build a family with.

Just keep an open mind and give people a chance. Most of my single gfs (late 20s to 30s) are single usually because they have insane standards no human can reach.
My mother had 3 kids in her 30s which is nothing unusual you should set your limit to 40s
Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I really needed it. :it0tdo8:

The Smooth-Operator

Abdisamad
VIP
I feel like at this point, it’s very likely that I won’t have kids until my 30’s. It scares me I’m not going to lie because I always thought I’d have kids in my late 20’s (I’m in my mid 20’s now).

How do you ladies feel about motherhood in your 30’s? Also, how many kids do you want?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Inshallah you will get all your wishes ❤

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I feel like at this point, it’s very likely that I won’t have kids until my 30’s. It scares me I’m not going to lie because I always thought I’d have kids in my late 20’s (I’m in my mid 20’s now).

How do you ladies feel about motherhood in your 30’s? Also, how many kids do you want?
Not to be a party pooper but a woman's chances of successful pregnancy after the age of 30 are as high as 80%. But on the downside, the risk of miscarriage also rises to 20%. Also out of the successful pregnancies, your chances of having a child with learning disabilities such as autism is over 40%. So to summarise, having children after the age of 30 is a little like russian roulette and its something I would personally advice against, it's not fair on the mother, and extremely unfair to the child. Get married as soon as you can and pop as many children as you can before 30, considering that you want 3 children it's very possible.

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
Not to be a party pooper but a woman's chances of successful pregnancy after the age of 30 are as high as 80%. But on the downside, the risk of miscarriage also rises to 20%. Also out of the successful pregnancies, your chances of having a child with learning disabilities such as autism is over 40%. So to summarise, having children after the age of 30 is a little like russian roulette and its something I would personally advice against, it's not fair on the mother, and extremely unfair to the child. Get married as soon as you can and pop as many children as you can before 30, considering that you want 3 children it's very possible.
This is misinformation. You’re talking about late 30’s and I was talking about early-mid 30s.

Gambar

VIP

Trending