Having kids in your 30’s

I wouldn't stress too much about it. Better to wait when you're ready for the responsibility than rush it.

For me, I would like to get married in my mid 20s and have kids in my late 20s to early 30s.

Joliemademoiselle

A dagestani wife
Dead is part of life, Allah will never give you a burden you can’t support. Pray to Allah for a good spouse, good kids ......or none because we have ahira.
I feel like Nodaway we bring anxiety and depression to ourselves because we want to control everything, plans things.

If I can give you an advice as my sister and for the sisters here as well, don't marry if you don’t have a good relationship with Allah so the deen, your parents, your siblings (at least know who to communicate with them and how to avoid toxicity).

I dont think there is anything wrong with having kids in your 30s. Somali moms are still popping baby in their 40s. My mom gave birth to my youngest brother just a year ago, and she was 45.

Manafesto

[Beeldaajiyaha Cali Saleebaan]#PIM#N&NDown
VIP
Women who marry at least at 24 and start breading early have a higher percentage of achievening the national average of our country which dropped to 6 kids from 8.

I have seen plenty of Halimos who wanted to drop 10 kids and enrolled in a useless college only to end up making 20$ an hour and no luck to find a groom,I rather have a an actual human-being than a freaking diploma, if you ain't studying Medicine or engineering just forget college huuno and increase our population like our hooyooyos.

When a Halimo marries at a young age as our Lord instructed, I don't know if you guys know this but we Somalis judge Gumaays(24-35) girls and most Farah's would rather not marry unless she is paying a dowry and the groom is desperate.

I have also noticed young Halimos who marry early enjoy a banging and intacted body even after 2 kids, on the other hand a late Halimo bride gains extensive weight just after one kid and everything gets floppy and age real quick and not enough time to bread the average 6.

Trending

Latest posts