Have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever felt over looked and looked upon? Has anyone ever made you feel that way,what did you say or not say? Have you ever stood up for someone being treated that way?

When i was around 5 i would stand up to bullies defending other kids. did not matter if the bully was a boy or a girl. I remember also defending my causin daily who was very sweet but developmentally delayed from bullies,,they had a special song to mocks her they would sing it from miles away as soon as they see her i remember everytime they would do that i would grap a stick or anything and chase them off lol then continue on playing with her.
Nothing depresses me more than people being demeaning to others.

Last edited:
Have you ever felt over looked and looked upon? Has anyone ever made you feel that way,what did you say or not say? Have you ever stood up for someone being treated that way?

When i was around 5 i would stand up to bullies defending other kids. did not matter if the bully was a boy or a girl. I remember also defending my causin daily who was very sweet but developmentally delayed from bullies,,they had a special song to mocks her they would sing it from miles away as soon as they see her i remember everytime they would do that i would grap a stick or anything and chase them off lol then continue on playing with her.

were the bullies somali?

My parents both raised me and my siblings to always fight as soon as someone starts to bully you. If you let them get away with it once or twice, he or she sees you as weak and they might come back with worse things.

I have a story, when I was in 5 grade a guy from 7 grade came up to me and told to move so he could pass me, even though there were enough spaces. So I told him move around me or go back cuz I am not moving. He then pushed me and I just went for fist in his face he literally cried and went to the teacher and I kind cried too cuz my hand was really hurting. I think that this was my first punch and last at least since now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts