Have you watched any of his videos?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He makes very good points, they are tired of seeing tall slim very dark skinned son of aabo cush AUN walking the streets.

I told you naago before, cadaanka way soo jeedaan.

what do you guys think?:sass2:

@Samaalic Era @geeljire madaxweyne @CaliTedesse @Nilotufian @Inquisitive_ @Abdalla @Abdisamad3 @Abdurahman_somali @Yahya @SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliSteel @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Teeri-Alpha @Arma @Mehmet
@astorecalledkmart @Luciddreamer @Apollo @Waaqo of Punt @Wiil_Facaye @MoeMoney @AliUK@Gucci mane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0:rejoice: The project of the century

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He makes very good points, they are tired of seeing tall slim very dark skinned son of aabo cush AUN walking the streets.

@Samaalic Era @geeljire madaxweyne @CaliTedesse @Nilotufian @Inquisitive_ @Abdalla @Abdisamad3 @Abdurahman_somali @Yahya @SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliSteel @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Teeri-Alpha @Arma @Mehmet
@astorecalledkmart @Luciddreamer @Apollo @Waaqo of Punt @Wiil_Facaye @MoeMoney @AliUK@Gucci mane

I feel sorry for them but you can't whine now after you've had your fun with the world and made others resent you. Mind you i and many minorities don't hate the normal whites that mind their own business. It's fair game tho if you invade other parts of the world for god to spite you and have others come in your land and make use of your resources.

Many ppl joke that Africans are here to enjoy their pension since the continent of africa pid taxes for years to make the european countries rich. They should curse their ancestors for coming back to africaafter kicking the muslims out. If they had not come back perhaps the common wealth nations would not have come to their land to haunt them.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Barbara Spectre, Destroyer of Europe:fittytousand:

The Jews are cucking cadaans hardcore wallahi, Soon Europe will be overwhelmed with refugees and half cadaan mutts:siilaanyolaugh:
They are wiping out Palestinians on one end and wiping the xabash on the other end and taking there naago, they use there savagery to benefit there people they are like the perfect geeljire

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Barbara Spectre, Destroyer of Europe:fittytousand:

The Jews are cucking cadaans hardcore wallahi, Soon Europe will be overwhelmed with refugees and half cadaan mutts:siilaanyolaugh:
Soon? the way they are reacting tells me it's already happened. I'm getting courting 4 swedish wives to take home with me. I can justify my need for landheernimo. The 4 xalimos will have to accept the new society we live in.

Langaab wa langaab!

:mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Soon? the way they are reacting tells me it's already happened. I'm getting courting 4 swedish wives to take home with me. I can justify my need for landheernimo. The 4 xalimos will have to accept the new society we live in.

Langaab wa langaab!

:mjlol:
I guess its all you can eat buffet, I'll be taking my share of Finn women as 2nd and 3rd wives:lolbron:

Nothing makes me laugh more than white identitarians, he is out here seething and crying about white people getting replaced and the white race dying, but hasnt talked to a girl since highschool fucking virgin :drakelaugh:

and look at these cucks :lolbron:
upload_2019-11-17_18-5-59.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They are being beaten into insanity by satan and his minions. I bet now they wish the ottomans conquered them and made them our brothers. Only islams saves from the plots of satan. They could of had 4 wives now with lots of priviliges. I always remind my cadaan friends this.

When you turn away the religion of allah this happens to you. The dunya was made for the elites and our cadaan friends are learning that.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Trending