Have you guys noticed, Somalis are the first pick for white supremacists / alt righters to attack.......

At the beginning of the Covid pandemic there was this viral article circulating around uk racists that a 7 year old english girl was killed by a Somali woman, eventhough the police didn’t specify. Later the police charged a white albanian christian.

Nick Griffin is the leader of a popular far right group in the uk. He is still insisting it was a Somali woman.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We’re scapegoated but so was the Irish,Italians,Jews.Asians,Latinos etc, it’s a phase.

We can control the narrative but there’s too many of us that ruin our image.

Just look at George Floyd protests there was Somalis looting stores, burining cars etc all that was captured online and on TV.

We need to hold ourselves accountable instead of playing the victim.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
A sizable population of the western side of the Somali interwebz are a bunch of weird shaqol'aan Somali dudes who think LGBT is the biggest threat to their lives. I still remember a poll on this site where the guys here would rather side with white supremacists than liberals (or something like that, can't remember the specifics). They're stupid no point on relying on them.

i just don't understand why the fanatical BLM gang don't swarm these sorts of folks.

Either way it's just another part of the internet, I wouldn't say it won't affect you in real life but it probably won't. You're best off ignoring it.
We’re scapegoated but so was the Irish,Italians,Jews.Asians,Latinos etc, it’s a phase.

We can control the narrative but there’s too many of us that ruin our image.

Just look at George Floyd protests there was Somalis looting stores, burining cars etc all that was captured online and on TV.

We need to hold ourselves accountable instead of playing the victim.
There were cadaan people looting stores, burning cars which was all captured online and on live TV. Focusing on Somalis for the most inane shit they were barely involved in (relatively speaking) is stupid.

And no one's playing the victim people are pissed they're being used as a scapegoat and rightfully so kulaha hold ourselves accountable.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Whenever those right wingers want to disparage anyone minority, somali is their first pick. that madhow guy who threw the kid in the minnesota mall, was definitely not somali, but who cares when its already been mass circulated in white supremacist circles. a white albanian woman slit the throat of a ten year old girl somewhere in the UK, and for months it went viral that a somali migrant woman was the murderer, as UK cases can only reveal name, age and gender, nothing else.

ive noticed, whenever there is an unidentifiable group of black people doing something crazy, white supremacists on twitter run with the somali label for some reason. maybe its cause other ethnicities want fact checkers, whereas we either dont care or dont see it.

the PRESIDENT of brazils son tweeted this (scary how fake news is so readily propogated) : it doesnt even take 5 seconds to realise none of these guys are somali, but somalis are too busy arguing they not black like that even matters a lot, instead of dealing with white supremacists online who disparage our name maalinkasta.

somalI (Insert word that begins with in and ends with cel that this site has muted for some reaosn) yall are the main ones joblessly arguing race genetics that does little to nothing for us except embarasses somalis online, do something useful, and fact check these people who make these unsubstantiated claims everyday. its like they see somalis are so lowly and unintelligent that they can just blame us for shit and know we dont have the means to respond effectively, but there must be some sort of law or policy online about spreading such blatant fake news
This happens in Saudi/UAE Twitter as well, thanks to ilhan Omar, many of so called Intellectuals and political professors tweets obvious stupid things like tweeting video about oromo protest and claiming that they are Somalis, despite the the flags and the reason for the protest. Btw this guy is the director of one of Saudis journals.

You know all this is happening because of ilhan Omar, people didn’t know us before ilhan Omar. They’re all intimidated by the Congress women to the point where we are being used as an escape goat in our diaspora countries but countries where there’s probably 2 fucking abdis drinking coffee trying to make it into the USA. This is what we are capable of doing, people are intimidated by our strength as a community, we’ve so much potential if we just stop going back forth with all this nonsense. It’s crazy how history is Repeating itself, they’re treating us like how they where treating Italian Americans in the early 1900s when there was a influx of Italians to the east cost especially in New York.

im telling you, if its an unidentified black, they are somali. even if its a migrant, they go with somali. theyve learnt we're the only people either who dont refute their lies. try this with a yahuud and their account suspended.
nah i dont think its that. its because we identify as everything they hate so we're perfect for fear mongering. you can push: racism, anti-immigration and islamophobia all in one just by pinning the blame on a somali. we'll continue to get spotlighted for that reason. somalis could try holding them accountable all they want but i doubt theyll stop

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Who cares? This is all happening because of Ilhan Omar these people don’t know any Somali people and couldn’t pick a Somali out of a line up. Doesn’t affect us in anyway because the facts go against them like the guy that threw the kid of the mall they can say Somali because of Ilhan but the fact is that he is not, what ruins the Somali rep is that Somalia is a shithole. The Somali phenotype needs to be told to them once they understand then they won’t say this shit otherwise any mathows actions will be put on us.

Well after years of hearing negative things when ever i said I am from somalia,

i decided to change tact, I know cal my self Jubalander or Ogadeni from Ogadeniya and they shut up

claim somalis and every negative thing is there, teasing, name calling, pirates -thanks MJ and Hotos for that reputation,

lets change the name of the country to confuse people,

how about the land of Punt? or Macrobia as the Greeks called us meaning people with great height, very tall

macrobia sounds like a virus, how about Macro-Stan , Macro-land?

lets change the name, hawiye has ruined the name of the country and MJ when it comes to pirates but over all terrorism, hunger, ugliness its hawiye fault

East Ogadeniya? Ogaden-Malia?

come on suggest names, the name has been ruined,

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@
You know all this is happening because of ilhan Omar, people didn’t know us before ilhan Omar. They’re all intimidated by the Congress women to the point where we are being used as an escape goat in our diaspora countries but countries where there’s probably 2 fucking abdis drinking coffee trying to make it into the USA. This is what we are capable of doing, people are intimidated by our strength as a community, we’ve so much potential if we just stop going back forth with all this nonsense. It’s crazy how history is Repeating itself, they’re treating us like how they where treating Italian Americans in the early 1900s when there was a influx of Italians to the east cost especially in New York.
You're right except that this was way before Ilhan Omar.

This was popularized by Hollywood in black hawk down movie then the pirate movie. It culminated when bunch of wanna be dumb warriors in the west attacked people or were arrested trying to join elkabab or other similar groups and became main stay in the media.

Then orange man amplified during his campaign and blamed Somalis in Minnesota on all kind of ills and that's when all hell broke loose and Somalis are evil got imprinted on the psyche of all Americans especially republicans:samwelcome:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
lets change the name of the country to confuse people,

how about the land of Punt? or Macrobia as the Greeks called us meaning people with great height, very tall

macrobia sounds like a virus, how about Macro-Stan , Macro-land?

lets change the name, hawiye has ruined the name of the country and MJ when it comes to pirates but over all terrorism, hunger, ugliness its hawiye fault

East Ogadeniya? Ogaden-Malia?

come on suggest names, the name has been ruined,

The name has been ruined wallahi. You are totally right but I do not think by Somalis back home. It has been ruined by the ones here. They get front row seats of the animals on Twitter and Tik Tok.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Well after years of hearing negative things when ever i said I am from somalia,

i decided to change tact, I know cal my self Jubalander or Ogadeni from Ogadeniya and they shut up

claim somalis and every negative thing is there, teasing, name calling, pirates -thanks MJ and Hotos for that reputation,

self Hate is for the weak, i will never shy away from the Somali name. You can claim habesha if the Somali name scares you, we share looks with them anyway. People only disrespect you if you allow it. Yeah, maybe In school one or two sly comments i let slide cause kids will be kids, but no adult has spokennegatively about my people in my presence, i don’t even let people get comfortable enough disparage the Somali name,it’s my aura, i exude too much somalinimo for them to try. If you appear to be a pushover, expect hurls if insults regardless of your origin

the no.1 comment i get about my somalinimo that ajnabis think when i tell them, is ‘damn, somali/East African women are gorgeous’(not saying i get that but yeah)

Black identity is a political reality for somalis as long they stay in the west. This is what I mean when I say I’m black. Its a political reality. You can’t denied it or run from it. Its true and we have to manouver around this reality. We also are muslim and have large populations in countries in with rising anti-immigrant sentiments ( scandinavia, uk ) that play in our reputation and political reality.

These alt-right people are easily intimitated people. Calling these people out is easy and there is loads of material where you could shun these people. Somalis in twitter instead beef some irrelevant Madows. If you search somali or somalian on twitter there is multitude of tweets made by white supremacist accounts. We should start calling out these people.

Trending