Have you ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone through a period of doubt with your religion? Did you stop praying, wearing hijab etc? What caused it? How did you come out of doubt and back into practising?

Not again.

giphy.gif

no, and I hope I never experience such a moment.
I imagine it's times like these that push people over the edge to embraces atheism/agnosticism.

Merca

Inactive.
There have been times that I had low iman, but with a lot of sincere dua helped me to make it steadfast again.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Never. My faith isn’t weak, it’s just that sometimes you are weak to your desires and want to justify that by making excuses instead of just being honest with yourself.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
No, no matter how many times I have weak eeman I never question Allah because deep down in my heart I know He’s the haqq. But other than that yes I do flip flop, but nothing too wild.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Gone through a period of doubt with your religion? Did you stop praying, wearing hijab etc? What caused it? How did you come out of doubt and back into practising?
Yes sadly it was a long time ago I was young and dumb and honestly had a lot of things going on. Haven’t doubted Islam since

I've been praying/worshipping from a young age so even when I do find myself in doubt, I always manage return to Islam because it's what I'm familiar with (based on my upbringing).
We all sin, and we all go through rough times, some of us more than others, but knowing that you can have a better life after u die if u believe and worship Allah is the best thing. Imagine being a non believer, and ur dunya life sucks and there is nothing u can look forward to, that's true misery.

We all sin, and we all go through rough times, some of us more than others, but knowing that you can have a better life after u die if u believe and worship Allah is the best thing. Imagine being a non believer, and ur dunya life sucks and there is nothing u can look forward to, that's true misery.
Wise words to live by, thank you for the reminder.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I have had doubts and insecurities about Islam at one point and as a non-practicing Muslim, it was actually the best thing that happened to me. I came to realize faith is more important than Islam. I don't pray or fast and I don't follow any rules from the Hadith. Last time I prayed consistently was between the age of 13-14.

I live for Allah rather than work for Allah and it doesn't matter whether you are secular, conservative or liberal, as long as you create impactful relationships along the way with Allah.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have had doubts and insecurities about Islam at one point and as a non-practicing Muslim, it was actually the best thing that happened to me. I came to realize faith is more important than Islam. I don't pray or fast and I don't follow any rules from the Hadith. Last time I prayed consistently was between the age of 13-14.

I live for Allah rather than work for Allah and it doesn't matter whether you are secular, conservative or liberal, as long as you create impactful relationships along the way with Allah.
How can you live for Allah when you dont pray or fast

:what1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Never really had my faith shaken, but I have been extremely lazy when I was younger.

But over the years, I have just noticed life is alot easier when my cibadah is on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts