Have you ever slaughtered a goat with your own hands back home

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I must admit that I chickened our when was given the chance.

I couldn’t even eat that poor goat. I established a relationship with it prior to it getting slaughtered

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Wtf are you 5 years old? The hell you mean establishing relationship with the goat? The people must have been looking at your 40 year old bald ass befriending a goat like “war ninku waalana”. Guurso niyo nacala kugu yaal

I have a grown ass abti like you that can't slaughter nor eat a recently slaughter animal. The whole neighborhood thinks he's insane and a nacas. I tell them he's a sensitive, soft soul :)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wtf are you 5 years old? The hell you mean establishing relationship with the goat? The people must have been looking at your 40 year old bald ass befriending a goat like “war ninku waalana”. Guurso niyo nacala kugu yaal

when I said I had a relationship I didn’t mean that I played with it. I looked at and caressed it and fed it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have a grown ass abti like you that can't slaughter nor eat a recently slaughter animal. The whole neighborhood thinks he's insane and a nacas. I tell them he's a sensitive, soft soul :)

I am sensitive in that regards but not in bed, I’m a bedroom bully

I cut the neck of a baby goat when I was 12. Wallahi my hands were shaking but the meat was so tender and soft. The sad part is that the mother goat wouldn't shut up, it constantly made noises for the next few days. I guess it was looking for its child.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I cut the neck of a baby goat when I was 12. Wallahi my hands were shaking but the meat was so tender and soft. The sad part is that the mother goat wouldn't shut up, it constantly made noises for the next few days. I guess it was looking for its child.

what the hell is wrong with you people. Why would let the mother watch that ?

I must admit that I chickened our when was given the chance.

I couldn’t even eat that poor goat. I established a relationship with it prior to it getting slaughtered
I know you smashed the goats cheeks that was the relationship you established.
Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-12.56.10-PM1.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We didn't do it in front of the mother. I assume she thought he was missing and was calling for him.

im amazed that you guys had civility and compassion before you came to the West

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I did it a few times but I dont eat goat meat my mom thinks I'm tramautized cause this one time she was boiling a whole goat head in a pot

That was my first trip to Somalia. I'm a proud anchor baby.
No I was born in the US. I agree compassion and empathy are sorely lacking. For example back home I was living in a mansion meanwhile our next door neighbor were living in a tent made from plastic bags.

Trending