HAVE YOU EVER FELT ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED OVER SOMALIAS CURRENT STATE? (POLL)

?

• Total voters

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I PERSONALLY HAVE NOT NOR WILL I EVER FEEL BAD BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW SOMALIA CURRENTLY IS :it0tdo8: NEVER FEEL BAD OVER SOMETHING THATS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL :it0tdo8:

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
What's wrong with it?
There is no war and you don't get killed wherever you go.
We have Al-Shaabab and some kenyans and xabashis in some places but it's pretty alright.
POVERTY, CITIZENS RISKING THEIR LIVES FOR TAHRIIB, BOMBINGS, AMISOM AND POOR SECURITY IS NOT SOMETHING MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE PROUD OF :(

Tukraq

VIP
Never, I like the current situation actually.
Yup I agree we’re in the perfect situation, population low, resources vast, debt low, location prime, strong central government void, democracy coming, we have pretty much everything going for us, just utterly stupid leadership but we’re in a far better situation than most countries

Yup I agree we’re in the perfect situation, population low, resources vast, debt low, location prime, strong central government void, democracy coming, we have pretty much everything going for us, just utterly stupid leadership but we’re in a far better situation than most countries
Exactly, we just have a corrupt government otherwise we can recover pretty fast.

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly, we just have a corrupt government otherwise we can recover pretty fast.
Not only recover, with the right leadership we can easily be in the top gdp per capita countries of resources location and low population alone(like qatar), but like I said our leadership is the worst worldwide, that’s our main issue

Not only recover, with the right leadership we can easily be in the gdp per capita countries, but like I said our leadership is the worst worldwide, that’s our main issue
Exactly, but sadly the superpowers wouldn't allow this so they will continue to put corrupt leaders in our government.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Not only recover, with the right leadership we can easily be in the top gdp per capita countries of resources location and low population alone(like qatar), but like I said our leadership is the worst worldwide, that’s our main issue
WHEN WILL THE CORRUPTION END? WHEN WILL WE GET PROPER LEADERSHIP? :(

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
You're over exaggerating, it's not that bad.

Why would I be kidding?
seemed ignorant of the state Somali is in right now. It's almost every other day that people die to the bombing of buildings. Not to mention, Somalia doesn't even have effective law enforcement. Things are getting better but it isnt the la-la land you paint it as.

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly, but sadly the superpowers wouldn't allow this so they will continue to put corrupt leaders in our government.
Sxb there are no superpowers lol, I live in the US so I would know, we literally elected a reality tv star that does what he wants, once 1p1v comes we can elect someone who can turn this ship around, and doesn’t have foreign interests

Trending

Latest posts