Have you ever came across an israelite irl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
these fuckers are verbally aggressive af :damn:
They hate anyone that’s not AA, Caribbean, Hispanic or Native American :mjkkk:
The biracial nigga with the mic even called his own white mom a devil :snoop:

Yeah, they used to be in front of my university. Crazy fuckers. One of them recognized I’m East African and called me a “cursed Cushitic” lmao

I'm marrying an Israeli citizen. :kanyeshrug:

What do you have against them or is it a different kind of Israelite ? :jaynerd:
Nah not the ones in Israel today the israelites I’m talking about are some black (AA and Caribbean), Hispanic and Native American (but mainly black) weirdos that think they’re the real Jews and everyone else will go into slavery when their yaheweh god comes back, weird shit like that

The first time I met an Israeli was at a fundraising event for Gaza years ago. I don't quite know what I expected but she seemed very kind yet assertive. There was quite a commotion and people were asking her questions as if she was solely responsible for the situation in Gaza but she was extremely patient.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have about four times and debated them. I would first target their bible since they mostly use King James a white man that written the bible then I would show some verses how they are not Israelites. They would claim white people cannot be Jews and I agreed they are not Europeans. However, a bible verse says some are white as snow but no bible verses ever say they were black but brown. They would get triggered and I remember one tried calling me Ethiopian and I argued with him how Somalis are not Ethiopians and have nothing to do with them. Then he said, "You Somalis shall be enslaved". I laughed and told him my ancestors were never enslaved and he said: "Oh you will be". He also explained how Somalis enslaved their so called "Israelites" and how we will be punished for it. After he was being racist, he said are you proud what you did to my people and I said, yes. You wouldn't believe how triggered he was LMAO. He came close to me and tried to threaten me and I swore that I would knock him out cold and all of his friends pussied out and told me to calm down. This was only one incident I had with the fake Israelites, the other three were civilized debates where I crushed them with facts.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have about four times and debated them. I would first target their bible since they mostly use King James a white man that written the bible then I would show some verses how they are not Israelites. They would claim white people cannot be Jews and I agreed they are not Europeans. However, a bible verse says some are white as snow but no bible verses ever say they were black but brown. They would get triggered and I remember one tried calling me Ethiopian and I argued with him how Somalis are not Ethiopians and have nothing to do with them. Then he said, "You Somalis shall be enslaved". I laughed and told him my ancestors were never enslaved and he said: "Oh you will be". He also explained how Somalis enslaved their so called "Israelites" and how we will be punished for it. After he was being racist, he said are you proud what you did to my people and I said, yes. You wouldn't believe how triggered he was LMAO. He came close to me and tried to threaten me and I swore that I would knock him out cold and all of his friends pussied out and told me to calm down. This was only one incident I had with the fake Israelites, the other three were civilized debates where I crushed them with facts.
I didn't know that these maniacs immigrated to Canada! This is all Justin Cuckdeau's fault.
:faysalwtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I didn't know that these maniacs immigrated to Canada! This is all Justin Cuckdeau's fault.
:faysalwtf:

They were mainly Jamaicans and Haitians brainwashed by these lies. You know who made this entire theory up about West Africans being from the middle east? He was a European man called Samuel Johnson who was supporting British colonialism inside Africa. He made this up so he can justify slavery on blacks and stating that the real Jews are enslaved and being punished for their past sins. Do some research and you'll be shocked how these idiots are preaching a white man theory that justified slavery on their ancestors. :uCkf6mf:

Apollo

VIP
I am puzzled why they see Sub-Saharan Africans and Mestizo Hispanics/Native Americans as the same race or as allies???? They are genetically the two most distant groups on the planet!!

Clearly Americano-centric political motives (US ''people of colour'' coalition against Whites).

I am puzzled why they see Sub-Saharan Africans and Mestizo Hispanics/Native Americans as the same race or as allies???? They are genetically the two most distant groups on the planet!!

Clearly Americano-centric political motives (US ''people of colour'' coalition against Whites).
They should see this too

Nah not the ones in Israel today the israelites I’m talking about are some black (AA and Caribbean), Hispanic and Native American (but mainly black) weirdos that think they’re the real Jews and everyone else will go into slavery when their yaheweh god comes back, weird shit like that
I hope they ain't waitin for dajjal. But he's white so how will they believe him??

:mugshotman::gucciwhat::browtf:

T
Bro wtf did I just watch.

Wtf did I watch wat was that. Like what tf. Huh what are they reciting.

I’m so confused
They are reciting the part of the bible that white preachers hate to preach. I agree with them on some parts like it's hard to deny that the bible is clear about esa being dark and not white as confirmed by the hadith by omar. How dark was he? that part is up for debate and i respect that they are preaching to improve their community but the way they preach is hateful and not gonna gain them any good popularity. I agree that Whites were demonic at their prime and were using the bible to justify the enslavement of dark ppl when the bible calls them lepers and that the reddish white son of issac was hated by god because he would fight against jacob and hate his own brother. They would be better in my eyes if they preached peacefully and only taught their own young ppl to stop killing each other and to follow moses's laws.

Israeli's I've met are all good people.
When people travel a lot, they tend to be very open minded though, so I csntc spesk for any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending