Have you ever been suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
I got suspended in Grade 10 because my teacher had a fundraiser for the homeless and there was an envelope with 1,000$ in it. I stole that shit like a muffackkka all 1,000$

And In 8th grade i got suspended because i participated in a knife fight these people kept on annoying me so i told them im finna cut them up and they didn't believe me. They had their knives on them too so it got escalated. Shocked I wasn't expelled

I'ma post more when I remember

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I've got a clean track record, your a waste of space if your already a juvenile in such early days. May you not end up another coke filled weed selling useless Somali.

TooMacaan

VIP
I got suspended in Grade 10 because my teacher had a fundraiser for the homeless and there was an envelope with 1,000$ in it. I stole that shit like a muffackkka all 1,000$

And In 8th grade i got suspended because i participated in a knife fight these people kept on annoying me so i told them im finna cut them up and they didn't believe me. They had their knives on them too so it got escalated. Shocked I wasn't expelled

I'ma post more when I remember
Who tries to not only steal from the homeless...but also proudly talks about the memory as if it was a great deed??? :susp:

I call BS on this story, there is no way it can be true.

Jeesto

VIP
So my old classmates and I lied to our prents and told them that the school was taking us on a school trip to another city for the weekend. We skipped school(it was friday), rented a bus and left the city.:siilaanyosmile: The school found out (prolly because half of the class didn't show up to school lol) and called our parents:ileycry:. De miyaan nala maagin when we got back and the school had an emergency meeting with our parents and said that they didn't want us back but long story short they agreed to suspending us for a week. I regret nothing:westbrookswag:

My Hooyo was sitting in her faddhi like this when i got home
Cgz_HSnWgAANOkU.jpg

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I locked my music teacher in the instrument room, took over the class and taught them Higaad. They kicked me out for radical islamism ... i was 8.
syria-jihad-397991.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So my old classmates and I lied to our prents and told them that the school was taking us on a school trip to another city for the weekend. We skipped school(it was friday), rented a bus and left the city.:siilaanyosmile: The school found out (prolly because half of the class didn't show up to school lol) and called our parents:ileycry:. De miyaan nala maagin when we got back and the school had an emergency meeting with our parents and said that they didn't want us back but long story short they agreed to suspending us for a week. I regret nothing:westbrookswag:

Cgz_HSnWgAANOkU.jpg
That henny must of played mind tricks on you kkkk man chose a picture of Beyoncé to describe how his hooyo was sitting :chrisfreshhah:

Did you let your friends check upon it while you watched them check upon it:dead:

Gambar

VIP

Cgz_HSnWgAANOkU.jpg
Usually uusha is hidden behind her back too. Accudubillahi mina shaydani rajiim.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
We had a substitute teacher in year 9 so my friend and I decided I would pretend to be deaf for all the class and my friend would translate for me.....yeah it didn't go well. We both got suspended for that stupid stunt. The vice principal said to me "go sign language to your parents that you've been suspended" :mjlol: that has to be the stupidest shit I've ever pulled but I was young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts