have you ever been racially profiled

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A Somali guy raped two Indian schoolgirls outside their private school he stabbed them and got away , one died and the second victim was severely wounded ,
He was a newbie fob from Mogadishu but had lived here for few years but that nacas made the tide turn against us hardworking Somalis
Police were profiling people who looked Somali enough detain them and interrogate them

In The end He was captured and currently prosecuted

The Guptas (Indian) are economically powerful would wage and hire madows to incite revenge attacks
We face xenophobia because of one stupid xoolo and as many Somalis here are fed up with the new waves of schizoprenic fobs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
A Somali guy raped two Indian schoolgirls outside their private school he stabbed them and got away , one died and the second victim was severely wounded ,
He was a newbie fob from Mogadishu but had lived here for few years but that nacas made the tide turn against us hardworking Somalis
Police were profiling people who looked Somali enough detain them and interrogate them

In The end He was captured and currently prosecuted

The Guptas (Indian) are economically powerful would wage and hire madows to incite revenge attacks
We face xenophobia because of one stupid xoolo and as many Somalis here are fed up with the new waves of schizoprenic fobs
WTF MAN filthy horny FOBs

Yes,

i was doing more than speed limit, the police lady winked at me and said you sound too posh to be a criminal or doing something bad,

she said this after asking me 5 Somalis with your first and last name were wanted in the town i live in, i said officers i can promise you i am not one of these 5 wanted man,

they winked at me and said have a nice evening sir, you sound too posh and well mannered and carefully coordinated to be one of them, we believe you,

another time i jumped a red light, the police car behind me caught e, i stopped, she said i will forgive you since your a PhD student,

i told i was too tired from working a full time job and studying, forgive me officer, she said cool and told her two racist looking male colleagues to forgive me,

that was easily 6 months for jumping a red light have sleep driving,

another time my friend cancel my car insurance, the officer saw me on the motor way,

i was big time manager at a massive american company, and i still had 30 miles to my destination, he said i like the fact a young ambitious kid has fixed his life and a big time success, he asked me about my then fiance, when we will get married we just chatted and got to know each other, i build rapport,
he said i will forgive you, get insurance when you get to your destination and take my badge number and they can call me if you get stopped again,

i was coming back from a date aged and did not have a license, is as caught speeding on the high way, they took my car away but the officer said i will not write in the report you were doing 80 in a 50 zone, so the court doesn't ban you for 2 years after you pass your license, because your a nice young friendly man, respectful, they interviewed me for 1 hour, took my car, i got the car back but 1 months later i passed my test and the caught slapped me with a fine and never took my license as they ere would have if they knew i was speeding,

i dress nice, i speak with a very posh accent, i look at them straight in the eye and i show respect,

i dress like a man who looks fresh, ambitious, it helps to be dashingly good looking and my handsome Ogaden features and physique give a president look masha Allah, alhamdulilah,

people have always commented how i look president, i have a face that demands respect and admiration,

when i walk into a room i command respect, ever bantus are scared off me and always comment how smart i am and am i the son of a king or a president they always ask,

treat yourself like a king to be treated like a king,

You suffer from delusions of grandeur, Walal You clearly have mental problems. Realize who You truly are, You are a 30 year old man with excessive bidar recessive jawline and a very weak and punchable chin. You probably work as a Security guard in a somali mall or a an arab liquor store. You are married to a skinny fat xalimo with aggression problems, you have 4 children who clearly are autistic and unfortunately semi retarded. Your also full of stress and have considered suicide due to your serious hagbad debt and you frequently bicker with your family back home who want more money so they can pay for their khat addiction, due to all this You run to somalispot to take charge and be a Member of clan warfare Thereses and fkd sessions so You can get a release and vent your frustations without You exploding and killing your kids and Wifes in a honor killing

i truly feel sorry for you.

I’ve noticed how a lot of poles are alt right leaning lol idk what makes them hardcore alt righters it’s not like most immigrants are trying to move to that shithole :drakelaugh:
Not many immigrants want to live in Poland so they make big thing out of the few who cross Poland on their way to proper Europe:mjlol:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
1. Got suspended for looking too much like another student in high school who thought it'd be smart to use paper towels as a way to roll and smoke weed in highschool.

2. Got profiled when I worked at an airport years back by a TSA agent who thought I left a luggage in the hall in front of my store. I told him if I had somewhere to go, I wouldn't be here talking to you :icon lol:
Reported him soon after, which I guess their entire department had to stay overtime to watch some racial profiling shit for an hour.

3. Went into a store to buy clothes for the first time in a long ass time and some worker comes up to me and says "these are pretty expensive", I look up to see the 50% off signs right above the fucking clothes I'm looking at and I look back at her and say "But I'm at the right place". The face she made was priceless tho.:cryinglaughsmiley:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
WTF MAN filthy horny FOBs

Wlahi they give us a bad rep , in
Cape Town group of newly arrived fobs went to CBD got boozed they groped and tried to gangrape a middle-aged drunk white woman ,
Luckily she wasn't rape because of the immediate response from the people passing by
The fibs were beaten to pulp cuffed and sent to the police station and they were screaming for Somali people to help

I was lucky AF since I commute to CBD for work
I happened to speak Afrikaans and pretended to be coloured since I had a dreadlock
At that time anyone looking like somali was getting mob justice
I remember the day when Boers threatend the Somali community with retaliation

So now we have hostilities from all ethnic groups because a very few rotten apples are amongst us

How are the fobs in Holland are they also hot-headed idiots

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You suffer from delusions of grandeur, Walal You clearly have mental problems. Realize who You truly are, You are a 30 year old man with excessive bidar recessive jawline and a very weak and punchable chin. You probably work as a Security guard in a somali mall or a an arab liquor store. You are married to a skinny fat xalimo with aggression problems, you have 4 children who clearly are autistic and unfortunately semi retarded. Your also full of stress and have considered suicide due to your serious hagbad debt and you frequently bicker with your family back home who want more money so they can pay for their khat addiction, due to all this You run to somalispot to take charge and be a Member of clan warfare Thereses and fkd sessions so You can get a release and vent your frustations without You exploding and killing your kids and Wifes in a honor killing

i truly feel sorry for you.

How do you even know the guy
You must had encountered him in real life to give such analysis depth are you a psychologist or metaphorically agitated by his presence
It seems like you have an ongoing hostility with the OP
Wether it's from the FKD or tribal sections
By bringing up and attaching falsified personal information to degrade and demean your counterpart
Whether your intention was to character assasinate the individual
You had actually exposed your insecurity
It's seem like you are the only one ranting here
Take a deep breath and refrain from derailing

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
white police officers are the best, some are racist the fat older ones who remember their youth lost, but mots are very nice,

be respectful, say officer i am sorry, admit it straight away when they say you did this or that

never insult, he rarely meets people nice to them, shock him with niceness as the average non white is rude to police and call them pigs, take advantage of this,

if you are tall move back and hunch down to come across as non threatening specially if its a short male officer or a female officer,

smile and laugh, tel them a story, look at them in the eyes,

and god help you if the officer is an Indian or Chinese or black, these lot have a thing to proof, no naxariis, waa gun,

but the white man asli native white men usually has less cuqdad than ethnic minority officers,

shake their hand and thank them afterwards,

remember he wants to go back home safe and sound and respected, its a badly paid job, it rains on you, just be nice, be a gentlemen,

avoid indians, they are scum of the earth, dirty towel heads, curry monkeys

Curry monkeys :damn:

Trending