Have you ever been discriminated against for being Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for being black or muslim, but solely for being of Somali heritage?
If so, what happened?

the most racist person I ever encountered thought that I was Asian. he dug deep for all the anti-brown slurs he could think of and I just stood there taking notes for next time an Indian pissed me off :browtf:

Yeah, some guy pre-emptively tried to cock-block me at party wanting to speak to a popular high school student. He didn't understand why my hijabi ass would be taking to half-naked dudes at pool party and he thought I was a party-pooper. Needless to stay I beat his white ass :ivers:

Lucky for him I wasn't into men at the time of my life :damedamn:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Yeah, some guy pre-emptively tried to cock-block me at party wanting to speak to a popular high school student. He didn't understand why my hijabi ass would be taking to half-naked dudes at pool party and he thought I was a party-pooper. Needless to stay I beat his white ass :ivers:

Lucky for him I wasn't into men at the time of my life :damedamn:
still into animated lions huh

Gambar

VIP
I've never been discriminated against so I don't know. I've never really come across it personally plus Somalis are arrogant so even if it did happen I wouldn't notice!

she might've been into animated lioness:bell:

stop assuming her sexuality :draketf:

This was scene that got me:
raw

Some cadaan girl in high school said to me and my friends Somalians are taking over this country and they need to go back to Smellia.
:bell:

Wallahi she was so bold too when she said it to us.
:dwill:

She got that ass whooping she was looking for tho.
:mjlol:

Man we got Becky and her crew so good that day. The Sudanese girls even jumped in.
:lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the most racist person I ever encountered thought that I was Asian. he dug deep for all the anti-brown slurs he could think of and I just stood there taking notes for next time an Indian pissed me off :browtf:

Y'all need to stop calling timo jileecs Asian tbh :francis:

Never been discriminated against yet (because no one messes with me),
But i wish tho, haven't gotten into a fight since i was at somalia. I really want to knock
someone out :gunsmiley:

Not As a somali but during my college days a chemistry teacher once told me that my clothes are inappropriate.I didn't get along with that lady and ended up dropping out chemistry but took it with different instructer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts