Have you ever been catfished

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yep. Back in 2012 I found this Russian girl on this dating website. We exchanged numbers and things were heating. I was so gullible that I wanted her to come over from Russia. Turns out she just wanted someone to pay her to travel and do immigration paperwork. I've been really careful since. :lol:
:mjlaugh: :wow1:

Yep. Back in 2012 I found this Russian girl on this dating website. We exchanged numbers and things were heating. I was so gullible that I wanted her to come over from Russia. Turns out she just wanted someone to pay her to travel and do immigration paperwork. I've been really careful since. :lol:
:mjlaugh: :wow1:
:dead: looool that is some new type of shit, she must've got u fcked up lmao

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I know a girl who got catfished by her best friend thinking it was a ‘hot’ cadaan guy. It fucked her up you know :susp:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
did she pretend to be a revert ginger with neckbeard

Nah, she has better taste. He was a singer and poor girl, she was almost going to be gaalo for him until she realised all of the red signs. She slapped the best friend so hard that she made her cry :gaasdrink: Now she’s team Somali guys

Yeah 3 Halimos from my Uni slid into my DMs and tried their luck, turns out not only were they Catfishes but they were "hoejabis" as well.. :gucciwhat:

Alhamdullilah my cousin is familiar with most of the Halimos in town so she saved me from their fitnah :rejoice:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Nah, she has better taste. He was a singer and poor girl, she was almost going to be gaalo for him until she realised all of the red signs. She slapped the best friend so hard that she made her cry :gaasdrink: Now she’s team Somali guys
she would go gaalo for some cadaan penis? pass her to the bantus

I was catfished by this somali guy. Back when I was stupid, naive and young I put all of my personal info including a picture on facebook. He first spoke to me using chat. But the dummy I was I had my phone number up there aswell. So soon he started calling me. At first I was weirded out, but his voice was very pleasant and he was very funny and super arrogant. Like he would talk about how habaryars always tried to marry their daughters of to him because of his nice appearance. He described himself to be tall and muscular and a hafid al Quran. So i asked him for a pic he would always respond with 'yeah later' and my pictures are to haraam abaayo. that was obviously the first red flag. So now I was getting more curious. He ended up inviting me to a mosque where this interesting lecture would be and he wanted to hand me some notes on a fiqh issues. As a docile lamb I went there, tagging my sister along, thinking I was gonna bring this amazing abdi to my parents for marriage. So as we were standing outside of the door to the women praying area. This complete model like guy approached us but ended up passing us and behind him there was this short chubby foureyed abdi. And he was like 'abaayo its me' He went on how I looked exactly like my pictures but taller. My poor heart was bleeding, and my sister laughed at me for years after. siiighhhh

waraabe

Your superior
I was catfished by this somali guy. Back when I was stupid, naive and young I put all of my personal info including a picture on facebook. He first spoke to me using chat. But the dummy I was I had my phone number up there aswell. So soon he started calling me. At first I was weirded out, but his voice was very pleasant and he was very funny and super arrogant. Like he would talk about how habaryars always tried to marry their daughters of to him because of his nice appearance. He described himself to be tall and muscular and a hafid al Quran. So i asked him for a pic he would always respond with 'yeah later' and my pictures are to haraam abaayo. that was obviously the first red flag. So now I was getting more curious. He ended up inviting me to a mosque where this interesting lecture would be and he wanted to hand me some notes on a fiqh issues. As a docile lamb I went there, tagging my sister along, thinking I was gonna bring this amazing abdi to my parents for marriage. So as we were standing outside of the door to the women praying area. This complete model like guy approached us but ended up passing us and behind him there was this short chubby foureyed abdi. And he was like 'abaayo its me' He went on how I looked exactly like my pictures but taller. My poor heart was bleeding, and my sister laughed at me for years after. siiighhhh
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

negro looked like dahir alasow so maha :deadpeter:

Zailah

Exam season guys !

Miskeen :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts