HAVE YOU EVER BEEN 2 a Geeljire establishment where there restrooms are decent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is it the case that their restroom looks like a tornado ravagrd through it.

In other cases it’s like the management never bother checking on the restroom since the day it opened.

A lot of the time water surrounds the toilet because geeljire dumb a whole bucket on themselves while trying to cleanse themselves

Why is it the case that their restroom looks like a tornado ravagrd through it.

In other cases it’s like the management never bother checking on the restroom since the day it opened.

A lot of the time water surrounds the toilet because geeljire dumb a whole bucket on themselves while trying to cleanse themselves
Geeljires aint smart they just savage

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have you even been to a restaurant owned and operated by Somalis where their restroom is clean :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: NEVER :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This so true omg I be scared asf to go in there

I made this thread like a month ago and I made it after being thoroughly disgusted by this Somali restaurant I was eating from. I went in their restroom just to wash but I looked back in the toilet area :jcoleno::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn: it was a river and toilet papers on the ground

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nope, but theres a new restaurant in birmingham forgot what its called, but their toilet looks really luxurious.

Is it possible for the Somali race to have such an accomplishment? This is like finding out that Indians learned to use restrooms

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
So damn true. Don’t even bother about the restrooms in Somaliland. I once went to the “restroom” @ Sahal in Hargeisa... well I closed the door asap and went to a random company and asked if I could go to the toilet. Alhamdulilaah it was not a hole in the ground, I was able to wash myself with clean water and lost but definitely not least it was super clean.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So damn true. Don’t even bother about the restrooms in Somaliland. I once went to the “restroom” @ Sahal in Hargeisa... well I closed the door asap and went to a random company and asked if I could go to the toilet. Alhamdulilaah it was not a hole in the ground, I was able to wash myself with clean water and lost but definitely not least it was super clean.

I must admit that Cafe Berbera has a round the clock cleaned restroom but one issue they got is that they have men and women restroom are next to each other. Women make noises, don’t know why. A man keeps quite but they make terrible noise and their peeing is like a laser missile shagagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rkelly were u doing diarrhea in the musquul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts