Have You Ever Applied For The Green Card Lottery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I applied last year and I'm waiting to here back in May! I can't wait I hope I win a green card I plan on moving to California if I do and if I don't then I'll have to apply for a visa.

I was born in Somalia so I hope Mr. Pig face Trump doesn't screw me over. I have a dutch passport if anyone is wondering.

Last edited:

ItsHanna

How old are you
Do you wear hijab

And also is college university??

What you Americans call college we here call
University so yes.

I am twenty. I do wear hijab in front of my family but once I go out and leave the part of London I live in I take it off at the tube station.

ItsHanna

It was bad before him. Have fun with tapped phones, racist people, airport security and increasing Islamophobia.

And the shit economy and overt capitalism.

I'm plan on living in Los Angeles it's liberal there. And if they wanna tab my phone they can go right ahead I don't give a f*ck they're get bored.

I applied last year and I'm waiting to here back in May! I can't wait I hope I win a green card I plan on moving to California if I do and if I don't then I'll have to apply for a visa.

I was born in Somalia so I hope Mr. Pig face Trump doesn't screw me over. I have a dutch passport if anyone is wondering.
Why not stay in nl?

Why though?

Dutch socity has better oppurnities for you and who do you know in Cali?

But California is already crowded with too many people trying to "make it" in Hollywood :damn: it's pathetic nobody ever told them chasing your dreams isn't for everyone :reallymaury:

But California is already crowded with too many people trying to "make it" in Hollywood :damn: it's pathetic nobody ever told them chasing your dreams isn't for everyone :reallymaury:
They have no clue walahi, alot of ppl go to Cali thinking they're gonna make it, but reality is they never do and end up homeless cleaning windshields for fries :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts